Author Topic: abusing admin  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
abusing admin
« on: September 14, 2019, 09:41:09 pm »
i want explain of this one, why did he jailed me ? did he has proofs of me killing unarmed or smth ? he didn't even say anything, just telling you you are adding unprofessional admins, i doubt if he can even record hackers or do anything or take proofs of anything, just his proofs otherwise he should be demoted, i am one of MCNR staff i follow rules as well as others i have never unfollow any rule sry for saying about he is unprofessional, but he should know rules right? and i know it as well, as clara told me we can kill red if they START TO ATTACK got it ?
P.S: i still have more proofs of his abusing goto with me and my friends when we play.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:51:32 pm by RockStarboi »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: abusing admin
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2019, 09:50:57 pm »
Please use the edit button rather than double posting.
View trailers here.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 09:54:26 pm »
Please use the edit button rather than double posting.
edited , waiting your final words

Offline Kath

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kath
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 09:57:20 pm »
You've missed out the whole story Mr.Rock.. He had you jailed due to your unfair takedown over me. Let me remind you that cop are allow to kill on life threats. /coprules line number 3 - You are allow to use lethal force in case the criminal pose life threat and/or is heavly armed. I punched you twice or 3 times you could perfectly taze me i could never take you down on punches, but instead you decide to kill me was best solution so there is no abuse here really.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:59:33 pm by Kath »

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 09:58:53 pm »
You've missed out the whole story Mr.Rock.. He had you jailed due to your unfair takedown over me. Let me remind you that cop are allow to kill on life threats. /coprules line number 4 - You are allow to use lethal force in case the criminal pose life threat and/or is heavly armed. I punched you twice or 3 times you could perfectly taze me i could never take you down on punches, but instead you decide to kill me was best solution so there is no abuse here really.
i want proofs , your reply is nothing for me you are not involved in this case actually , and hey my health was low when you tried to fist me i couldn't have arrested you since you start to attack me

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 10:00:03 pm »
From what PacMaN explained this wasn’t abuse. He said he tried to warn you about this. I will check the logs tomorrow.
View trailers here.

Offline Tchernobog

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-17
  • Crudux Cruo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tchernobog
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2019, 10:00:41 pm »
The admin is right tho, you don't know, or choose to ignore cop rules.

Offline Kath

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kath
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2019, 10:01:40 pm »
Lying isn't best solution either , you had armour AND you lack on evidences aswell. A screenShot jailed by an admin are as credible as my words.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 10:02:58 pm »
From what PacMaN explained this wasn’t abuse. He said he tried to warn you about this. I will check the logs tomorrow.
sorry for making useless replies , but actually i need proofs of jail , why did he jailed me ? i need video or even screenshoot , my case was : he get kath - someone name - himself out then he came with car and i used pull over i shot tires , then he tried to ram me then i killed him WHILE i was shooting him kath was hitting me in behind which i can't really try to kill her my health was low so i killed her

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 10:04:10 pm »
The admin is right tho, you don't know, or choose to ignore cop rules.

first of all nobody called you here right? second what does this photo prove to ? i know rules , i asked clara she told me only if they THREAT YOU AND SHE DID IT my armor wasn't fill , my health was very low , i just need proofs no more

Offline Mr.ouss

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Gentleman
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: farachiya
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2019, 10:24:53 pm »
I was there !!  ;)
he jailed you because you used fire arms against unarmed !! suspects read /coprules when suspect is unarmed you have to chase him not open fire ! immediatly

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2019, 10:25:58 pm »
I was there !!  ;)
he jailed you because you used fire arms against unarmed !! suspects read /coprules when suspect is unarmed you have to chase him not open fire ! immediatly

how many times i should say that players aren't involved here shouldn't reply , if you have proofs you can post it , thank you

Offline Mr.ouss

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Gentleman
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: farachiya
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 10:28:24 pm »
lool ! really !! you arrested me,kath and star boi  ! with the same way u opened fire at us when we were unarmed !!  :o

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 10:29:31 pm »
how many times i should say that players aren't involved here shouldn't reply, if you have proofs you can post it, thank you
If he witnessed the incident then he’s involved.

I don’t think there’s any point dragging this on. Learn from your mistake, avoid killing unarmed suspects. Taze and/or cuff.
View trailers here.