Author Topic: suggestion about cops too  (Read 1610 times)

Not rated

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
suggestion about cops too
« on: September 11, 2019, 08:37:12 pm »
i see many cops shoot innocent players , can you freeze them as yellow players ?
my second suggestion : when medic / firefighter steal a car , or make crime , what shall cops do ? what if they didn't get demotion for that thing ? in my opinion if they stole a car they should get yellow wanted as others , i see it's not fair for cops

Offline Kath

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kath
Re: suggestion about cops too
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 02:44:59 pm »
1- I agreed , police enforcements who damage innocent and/or yellow(tickable) suspects should get a mini freeze and perhaps screen message showing /coprules or some warning.
2- As for this one I'll have to disagreed, medic / firefighter class are about same platform as police officers, Wouldn't be logical to give wanted level to players who are trying to heal others and/or do some medical/fire mission. They expose no threat to the community like criminals do soo disagreed on that :c

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 03:01:49 pm »
Please post one suggestion per topic. If one suggestion is approved and one is rejected, how are we supposed to move a single topic to two boards?

First suggestion will be irrelelvant. New PSO (public service offence) system coming in the next update will show players a dialog they will be unable to close for 5 seconds anyway.

Second suggestion medics and firefighters should never be stealing vehicles. They can call for job vehicles whereever and whenever they want for free. I don't really want to make it a PSO as it's not drastic enough of an action but I also don't want to make them yellow as the system is not in place for a medic to have a wanted level and many parts of the script would have to be adapted to this change. I could make it force them off-duty but I think that's dumb. I dunno. I guess I could make it reduce their XP slightly?

Being a medic/firefighter is a weird one, because really you shouldn't be able to shoot anyone or steal any vehicles, which are two big parts of the game.
View trailers here.

Offline rjpars21

• Busta
  • Respect: +11/-1
  • SWAT OFFICER
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rjpars21
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 08:02:45 am »
I agree with this sentence "I see many cops shoot innocent players, can you freeze them as yellow players?"

For me what i can say is it can be scripted to automatically freeze cops shooting yellow players for no reason.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 08:27:49 pm »
Like uncle mike said, pso system is gonna updated soon and if the cops still shooting innocent/yellow players, they will get pre warn:withdrawing their guns automatic, if still continues it will reduce their Xp and last warning will be getting banned from Public service with no excuses.