Author Topic: hana bank camping  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Tchernobog

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-17
  • Crudux Cruo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tchernobog
hana bank camping
« on: September 11, 2019, 04:57:20 pm »
Your in-game nameTchernobog
Their in-game namehana
Detailshana camping outside the bank to arrest once players go out and select hideout.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://streamable.com/c0uu1

Offline Kath

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kath
Re: hana bank camping
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 05:12:00 pm »
I would report it myself and since it's already done i won't double report it.. I agreed with Tche. Point number 1- This player is over 18k of score, He is aware of rules and he is abusing / exploiting, placing himself behind door taking advantage of the mini break afterwards leaving an building to cuff, I couldn't even do anything there once i was able to move i was instantly cuffed.
And point number 2- WTF IS THAT LMAO, hana m4 is made of heavenly material or wot? That's clear damage.cs/lag.cs modder ,barely took any whatsoever damage from direct close range shots and not only that but his m4 shot like it's a minigun. Oh well "pro players" i guess :3
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 05:15:59 pm by Kath »

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 05:20:39 pm »
Well,hana’s M4 damage in that video is ridicilous.I mean she killed me before too but that damage amount is seriously not normal.Like she managed to kill you in 3-4 seconds.You both were in front of each other.I can agree.

Offline Tchernobog

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-17
  • Crudux Cruo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tchernobog
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 05:23:30 pm »
2- WTF IS THAT LMAO, hana m4 is made of heavenly material or wot? That's clear damage.cs/lag.cs modder ,barely took any whatsoever damage from direct close range shots and not only that but his m4 shot like it's a minigun. Oh well "pro players" i guess :3

Yes, I didn't include that in the initial report but it's pretty clear. My shots are barely damaging him but my hp flies away once he starts shooting me.
He's not even moving, there's no way my shots are missing because of lag or whatever.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 05:38:34 pm »
about camping i'll tell any admin to take care about it, about *the damage.cs*
well she shot your head many times, actually you didn't shot her head and she was face to face with you so the damage would be easily, i can show you that in game if you want
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 05:43:05 pm by RockStarboi »

Offline hena

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: hana
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 06:26:06 pm »
yes i camped in front of bank  and i dont know what you saying about kath
rockstarboi is right i always shoot on head so i dont hacker or i dont using cheats

Offline hena

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: hana
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 06:33:29 pm »
wow i saw that video look at me ;D

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 07:21:31 pm »
wow i saw that video look at me ;D
Don’t double post please. Especially for a useless reply.

To others: damage is controlled by the server. Cheaters cannot alter the damage done by weapons. That being said auto-aim cannot be accurately detected so if someone never misses a shot then that is likely auto-aim.
View trailers here.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 03:15:44 pm »
Okay, verdict..

hena isn't hacking. He's clearly shooting your head and you are shooting the torso. The head has a 2x damage multiplier. He also has full M4 weapon skill which almost doubles fire rate. Clients cannot alter the damage - it is fully controlled by the server. The only way a hacker can alter damage is by improving their accuracy (aimbot) or firing faster (rapid fire) both of which are detectable by the anticheat.

As for camping, clearly existing knowledge of exactly where a player is going to appear and being ready to cuff them is unfair. I will make it so cops can't cuff someone for 10 seconds after they enter/exit an interior.
View trailers here.