Author Topic: I receive a 3 notices just for joking with my gta character and for nonsense  (Read 5911 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Name in the game: Francisco Franco
I have been given 3 hit notices because they say I have been racist
because I said that my personage of the gta sa who is a member of the Grove Street band was nigga and when I was only joking in the individual way the grove streets are called among them niggas and I was just joking with what was nigga I see too unfair that I get 3 notices suddenly just for having said that when all the songs of the gta sa say that of nigga and between them they say it and also I explained that in my country there is no such word so I did not consider it racist and that it was only a game that I did not take it so seriously alone and said that my character was nigga nothing more I see very unfair that they help me put 3 notices suddenly just to say that nonsense that I was not really speaking I was only talking about the personage nothing more

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
You've been saying the nword multiple times, we don't take lightly against racism I also warned you before if you said it one more time that's it, yet you ignored me and said the word anyways.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
we don't accept racism, so when we say to not being racist, then don't be racist okay

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
You've been saying the nword multiple times, we don't take lightly against racism I also warned you before if you said it one more time that's it, yet you ignored me and said the word anyways.
Seriously? if I only told you that it is a personage of gta that was not really and that I did not understand why it was racism since in my country it did not exist I was not saying it on the face I only said it the first time and when you became adept I said that I did not understand that I was not saying it at any time and was racist because at all times I was referring to the personage and I explained it to you and everything
Arriba España

Offline Steven_Gimenez

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +12/-10
  • Just a hot blooded guy trying to have fun.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Steven_Greeves
It's just a joke to the ped and the SA storyline, they always call themselves niggas. It would make sense if Francisco_Franco called a player "Nigga" I don't know, it is my point
Only you can decide your fate, every human being is responsible for his or her actions.

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
It's just a joke to the ped and the SA storyline, they always call themselves niggas. It would make sense if Francisco_Franco called a player "Nigga" I don't know, it is my point
finally someone who has understood but also did not tell anyone as an insult but said it to my own character
Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
we don't accept racism, so when we say to not being racist, then don't be racist okay
Seriously? on time I have two administrators against me just for saying that nonsense about my personage? it seems that you have not played the individual mode of the gta where everyone says that nigga and even on the radio does not stop sounding that
Arriba España

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
Yes, roleplaying is fine, but you must know you're in a community now, we don't want racism here. Atleast use a censor like "nibba" or "ni##a". You get the point.

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
Yes, roleplaying is fine, but you must know you're in a community now, we don't want racism here. Atleast use a censor like "nibba" or "ni##a". You get the point.
But the game is almost role-playing and I also don't understand why I should use that if it is what I say that I did not tell anyone, I said it to myself, my personage does not have to offend anyone if they are what they say in the campaign we don't need to be so politically correct that this is still GTA San andreas that throughout the saga gta does not stop talking about drugs sex racism and violence
Arriba España

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
But the game is almost role-playing and I also don't understand why I should use that if it is what I say that I did not tell anyone, I said it to myself, my personage does not have to offend anyone if they are what they say in the campaign we don't need to be so politically correct that this is still GTA San andreas that throughout the saga gta does not stop talking about drugs sex racism and violence
Yeah, you're talking about the singleplayer in GTA SA, but like I said you're in a community now in the MCNR community, which we have rules and if you want to stay you must follow and abide the rules. The infraction will gone however if you behave, once again racism and discrimnation is not tolerated here.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
It would be useful if you show us the context in which you used the word not just the infractions...
View trailers here.

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
It would be useful if you show us the context in which you used the word not just the infractions...
I just said that I was in jail and that I was a very tough nga and that I would resist jail so some started to joke and I started laughing with them and several people said that nga was racist and I explained that I was joking that there was nothing to wear so it was just a game and that I was not offending anyone who was just talking about my character and that I did not quite understand what the word nga means to those who speak English because The country does not exist and it is not racist so they muted me and after a few seconds they gave me 3 bans at a time and a few days ago that is what I remember
Arriba España

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
The N word and the word "nigga" are not same things.

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
The N word and the word "nigga" are not same things.
And what do you think about this?
Arriba España

Offline MrAz18485

• Gone.
    • View Profile
I think,that this is not really a harrasment.Because the word “nigga” is not a offensive word.But the word starting with n,ending with g is really offensive.So,i don’t think you used that word for racist comments.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Infraction revoked. I will post a topic regarding the N word to clear this up.
View trailers here.

Offline MrAz18485

• Gone.
    • View Profile
Yeah,people don’t know the difference between the word “nigga” and the N word.Nigga is used by people to call others/themselves without any means of racism.But the N word is started getting used in the early 20th century,to offend black people because of their color.

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
Yeah,people don’t know the difference between the word “nigga” and the N word.Nigga is used by people to call others/themselves without any means of racism.But the N word is started getting used in the early 20th century,to offend black people because of their color.
I thought it was like saying black person in English because black in Spanish is negro and looks a lot like English nigga
Arriba España

Offline PickleAlpha

• Respect: +23/-6
  • Proud member of the MCNR Admin Team.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PickleAlpha
  • Discord name: Alpha0098#5471
Re: I receive a 3 notices just for joking with my gta character and for nonsense
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2019, 11:35:44 pm »
In that case the N word had not been used in a racist manner. Mike made a thread about the N word, you'd better check it out.
I'm PickleAlphaaaaaa!

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
Re: I receive a 3 notices just for joking with my gta character and for nonsense
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2019, 11:42:41 pm »
In that case the N word had not been used in a racist manner. Mike made a thread about the N word, you'd better check it out.
If I saw it
Arriba España