Author Topic: Cops shouldn’t be able to buy the weapons without reaching the enough cop rank.  (Read 1548 times)

Not rated

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
I’d like to suggest that,recently I’ve been hearing about cops randomly killing people for no reason,especially the rank 1-2 cops.As what I can see,they use heavy weapons so that they can give lethal damage to the innocent people.So,I think that you shouldn’t be able to buy every weapon from cop shop unless you reach the rank to unlock them.Let me give an example:

Josh is a Level 1 cop.He wants to buy a AK-47.But he can’t.He needs to be at least rank 4 to buy one.

I think that it wouldn’t really prevent cops from killing innocent people,but still it will help to solve this issue.Because,most of the random-kills are made by low ranked cops with heavy guns.

Regards
MrAz18485

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
They can still kill people with other weapons.

Offline MrAz18485

• Gone.
    • View Profile
As I said,it won’t really stop them but it will decrease the amount of the people got killed for no reason,because they will have more time to react before dying.Maybe let’s just say.

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
If cops have to unlock weapons by leveling up same as civilians I have no problem with that. If they want to kill innocent civilians they will still do it even if they have no weapons. There is so many ways they can attack and kill players. If you really want to prevent dm on innocents then something else need to scripted other than just limiting weapons.

Offline MrAz18485

• Gone.
    • View Profile
You’re right.

Regards
MrAz18485