Author Topic: sofu aimboting  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
sofu aimboting
« on: August 16, 2019, 03:34:05 am »
Your in-game name: EZKIDS
Their in-game name: sofu
Details : So me and Jack_Sparrow were a little suspicious about Sofu so i decided to record the fights with her. One time she killed me for like 5 seconds when i was running around her with uzis and she wasn't even looking at me she was looking at the opposite direction of mine(I was to the right and she was looking left) and somehow still managed to hit me everytime in the head and kill me that fast. So after that i started record the fights with her. If you look closely at the clips you can clearly see that sometimes she isn't even looking at the player she is shooting and still manages to hit him so i consider that an aimbot. Feel free to disagree with me but how can you not even look at the player and still hit him is beyond my knowdlege.
Evidence : The clips that i made are over 200mb so i can't post them as attachments. So here are the links :     
1st:

2nd:

3rd:

Ps: I posted a picture from the end of the 1st video where it clearly shows that sofu isn't even looking directly at him and still manages to kill him LMAO

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: sofu aimboting
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 08:11:01 am »
SA-MP sync is not perfect by any means and it is entirely possible for a player to shoot you while appearing to not be looking at you. Player position and rotation are synced separately from bullet data.

Watching the videos, I can see the most of his shots miss. Aimbots don’t miss.

I checked the anticheat logs and he had a couple of detections in the last couple of days but for other things. They were probably false detections. Everyone gets false detections at some point. I wouldn’t see it as suspicious.

All I can do is ask admins to be vigilant when he is playing on the server. I will ask them to review these videos.
View trailers here.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
Re: sofu aimboting
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 12:34:00 pm »
sofu isn't aimboting, i did fight with her too, when i tab list, she has high ping..so it will like you think shes aimboting but she isn't, so she clean from it...sommetime highping can be suspicious as aimbot too