Author Topic: codeshadow taking over Megatron as Community Manager  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
codeshadow taking over Megatron as Community Manager
« on: August 06, 2019, 11:20:23 pm »
I was recently informed by Megatron that he would have no choice but to resign from his position as Community Manager due to commitments in real life, specifically joining the army. Megatron has done a great deal for MCNR in the short time he has held this position and I am extremely grateful for all he has helped accomplish. These are big boots to fill but I have the utmost confidence and faith in codeshadow to do a great job in Megatron's absense.

As community manager, codeshadow's responsibility will be to oversee the community in terms of staff complaints, event planning and execution, staff recruitment and staff disipline. I trust he will handle these tasks well just as Megatron has done.

Welcome codeshadow!
View trailers here.

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Re: codeshadow taking over Megatron as Community Manager
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 11:33:23 pm »
Sad to hear that. Hope he'll be doing well during his service, would be glad to see him back. Good luck to codeshadow!
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline C3982

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +5/-8
  • where is ma doritos :V V:
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: C3982
  • Discord name: C3982#3982
Re: codeshadow taking over Megatron as Community Manager
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 04:02:57 pm »
I was recently informed by Megatron that he would have no choice but to resign from his position as Community Manager due to commitments in real life, specifically joining the army. Megatron has done a great deal for MCNR in the short time he has held this position and I am extremely grateful for all he has helped accomplish. These are big boots to fill but I have the utmost confidence and faith in codeshadow to do a great job in Megatron's absense.

As community manager, codeshadow's responsibility will be to oversee the community in terms of staff complaints, event planning and execution, staff recruitment and staff disipline. I trust he will handle these tasks well just as Megatron has done.

Welcome codeshadow!
he was like a father to me :)