Author Topic: C-bug  (Read 307 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline howl

  • Baller
  • *
  • Posts: 334
  • Country: 00
  • Respect: +48/-49
    • View Profile
Re: C-bug
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2020, 03:24:25 PM »
Define rapid cbug people,

your assumption becomes confusing towards everyone, as I encounter multiple complaints by someone reporting a guy for example: excessive amount of cbug, but all he does is a common cbug, as for rapid cbug is reflective towards the script and may just block you for 1 second because of that.

LMAOOOOOO! OKAY BUDDY!

bet you never played a server without CnR being a deathmatch server, other than just shit servers which BARELY has any fighting.

It's a game where you wanna fight all the time, not just run around.

Offline chuppy

  • Enforcer
  • *
  • Posts: 105
  • Country: hr
  • Respect: +13/-23
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1508
  • Crew: cool new gnag
Re: C-bug
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 08:37:43 AM »
It's a game where you wanna fight all the time, not just run around.
It's a game where you're supposed to chase criminals as a cop, stop them from completing robberies, not duel them onfoot. Unfortunately though that isn't a thing on this server and we have barely any chases going around here. 95% of time as a cop you'll end up fighting the guy on foot. The other 5% are new players who can't afford or didn't yet unlock weapons. Game is repetitive and thanks to players (and admins) cbugging and skipping animations (such as reload anim, by knowing when you can switch unlike other new players) it's not even very appealing anymore.

Rules state something completely different, and the abuse-less fair gameplay is just a myth, yet it continues to be mentioned. Something needs changing, i know i'm not the only one thinking that..

Let's call it a confession of some sort, back when I joined here, I was mostly attracted by the purity of the server and the promising gameplay that sounded amazing. Chasing players, using tazer, cuffing..it had all these RP elements which I wasn't used to, but it made the game really fun. After I've seen Mike respond to all the suggestions other people make and being pretty much up-to-date about everything going on in here I really wanted to be a part of it, even though i had another server where i spent years and thousands of hours playing..
Nowadays though, it's all about fights. I joined last night just to verify my discord account, I spawned in pd since i'm a cop, and after i typed in /verify and alt+tab out of the game to do the same on discord someone shot me and nearly killed me. So you got players dming cops because there isn't a rule for it (even after a lot of people bitched about it), and you have those very same players abuse bugs while doing so.

All that "fairness" and "clean" gameplay I thought I'd experience here is now gone, vanished. Guess I am too..unless something changes, which is why I hop back on the server every now and then, and keep myself updated by lookin at these forums. I very much doubt I'm the only one feeling like this, even among admin team which I was apart of for a brief time there were players who wanted to keep the server free of any kind of abuse and pointless dm. Some new ones now are pretty much the reason of cbug problem, I don't really need to send a list, but let me just say it's sad to see it.

Offline YellowFlash

  • Enforcer
  • *
  • Posts: 100
  • Country: 00
  • Respect: +3/-0
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
Re: C-bug
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 02:44:14 PM »
What chuppy said, but there is now a rule for no cop hunting if the cop hasn't shot you, so the rules are being re-written. Also this suggestion is crap no point in c-bugging, play the game properly. Period.

Offline Jarppa

  • Busta
  • *
  • Posts: 18
  • Country: fi
  • Respect: +0/-2
  • Gender: Male
  • :D
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jarppa
  • Discord name: Jarppa
Re: C-bug
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 07:09:22 PM »
Nowdays i have noticed how the CNR servers have changed DM Server which is CNR features

In 2009, the purpose of CNR servers was not that who would best duel and take advantage of bugs.
CNR idea was to rob places, chase criminals by being a cop,
do legal work (Trucking, Taxi driver etc ..) and raise money to reach the best houses and businesses and enjoy the server.

But these days only duels proves who is the best on the server and at the same time makes the community toxic

Now I ask why not  players who like deathmatching would move to dm servers?

Now I've said it all
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 01:37:35 PM by Jarppa »

Offline howl

  • Baller
  • *
  • Posts: 334
  • Country: 00
  • Respect: +48/-49
    • View Profile
Re: C-bug
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2020, 03:17:25 PM »