Author Topic: He is lying exaggeratedly  (Read 1997 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
He is lying exaggeratedly
« on: July 21, 2019, 07:09:21 pm »
Mi name in game: Francisco_Franco
hes name in game:MrAz18485
He is saying that I was in and out of the server all the time when what happened was that he came to arrest me while I was in a house and I killed him and I keep going for me so I went to the hospital and after cure me I was there a good time and I left because I did not feel like playing more after I was healed if the wine or not I do not know what I went to play another game and do not connect me back until the night and Enzyme appeared away because it was still very wanted and when he came I hid in a house and he did not want to enter so I would not kill him and I was bored that he was waiting all the time and that's why I left and no longer But the next day
Arriba España

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
Re: He is lying exaggeratedly
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 07:13:29 pm »
Well,first of all,we're talking about the thing happened at hospital and the issue near the clucking bell at ocean flats.You were running away from me with your blue car.Then you left your car and started running.Then i started shooting at you with the combat shotgun and you left the game when your hp was so low.

Offline MrAz18485

• Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 07:15:39 pm »
Now about the hospital issue,you placed a satchel on the road.We were on a police vehicle.I warned the officer near me about the satchel.We started shooting at you and you started making circles around to get the police vehicle near the satchel you placed in order to blow the vehicle up.Then we took most of your health and you stopped.Then you left the server as you can see in the pictures i posted.I don't really get the thing you're talking about.Like camping in front of your house.I don't even remember a thing like that happened that day.As a cop,I only waited one guy who was hiding in his house.I can’t post his name here without his permission.Anyways,i’m Not the guy who camped in front of your house.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 08:27:52 pm by MrAz18485 »

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 08:58:08 pm »
Maybe you are partly right I do not remember very well happened a few days ago but if I remember that your partner always comes to me and is the one who waits at my house and when I am incoherent I still haver if I steal a car to move
Now about the hospital issue,you placed a satchel on the road.We were on a police vehicle.I warned the officer near me about the satchel.We started shooting at you and you started making circles around to get the police vehicle near the satchel you placed in order to blow the vehicle up.Then we took most of your health and you stopped.Then you left the server as you can see in the pictures i posted.I don't really get the thing you're talking about.Like camping in front of your house.I don't even remember a thing like that happened that day.As a cop,I only waited one guy who was hiding in his house.I can’t post his name here without his permission.Anyways,i’m Not the guy who camped in front of your house.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 09:00:27 pm by LinkOscuro457 »
Arriba España

Offline MrAz18485

• Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 09:39:12 pm »
Which partner exactly?

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 11:34:47 pm »
That does not matter, I just want to apologize for saying that about you
Which partner exactly?
Arriba España

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 02:03:12 am »
from my thought, i think your guys problem is already solved, so we are clear from this topic and i will end it now :D