Author Topic: pso appeal  (Read 2446 times)

Offline DepressedKid

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-3
  • Jizzzz
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DepressedKid
  • Discord name: depkid#2802
  • Crew: 59
pso appeal
« on: July 05, 2020, 07:10:45 am »
Your in-game name:   phoenix
Ban or infraction appeal?:   pso infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone:  9.30 am gmt +3:30
Ban/infraction reason and details   : pso infraction
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued:i killed an armed susepct (olddirtyastro)
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?   well i was chasing an armed suspect and i saw his rifle shotgun and he was mw so i killed him but there was nothing in his /crimes and i didnt think to use his /crimes because he could escape but i saw his gun and he quickly switched his gun to punch so i killed him
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?   [SMD]Navigator
Any more information to provide? no i dont have anymore information and record just a screen shot that navigator said he has seen olddirtyastro armed and he is in oldirtyastro video too.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716698430533140559/729270539700666388/sa-mp-005.png
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 10:48:13 am by Phoenix »

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
Re: pso appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 11:36:36 am »

kindly explain this and have a look at the crimes he broke me out of jail as mentioned in his crimes the player astro was with me till pd him boris and 2 other players went in premier and as the passenger seats were 3 only me and maro decided to go in a bullet and we went towards old venturas ammunation, how is astro supposed to get weapons while you were chasing him and according to you he had a shotgun but according to navigator he had "country rifle"

Offline DepressedKid

• Street Soldier
  • Jizzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 12:08:42 pm »
first of all they attacked us with premier and only astro was driver so i assumed he has guns too so 3 of them were shooting us by guns however like m4 and uzi so i was in hurry to arrest/kill them before they escape and while we were fighting i couldnt use /crimes for astro to check his crimes becuz i wanted to get him before escape. and for his gun about i said shotgun and navigator said rifle it was 20-50 meters distance and it was long gun so i guessed its rifle or that rifle shotgun so when u say i didnt see astro go to gun shop he must have had shotgun but the whole point is that astro had a gun and i dont know how he got literally . and the scene im telling u that he showed us his gun is before i shot him when his armour was full but its not in the video and his guns are not in the video
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:24:27 pm by Phoenix »

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 12:33:02 pm »
first of all they attacked us with premier and only astro was driver so i assumed he has guns too so 3 of them were shooting us by guns however like m4 and uzi so i was in hurry to arrest/kill them before they escape and while we were fighting i couldnt use /crimes for astro to check his crimes becuz i wanted to get him before escape. and for his gun about i said shotgun and navigator said rifle it was 20-50 meters distance and it was long gun so i guessed its rifle or that rifle shotgun so when u say i didnt see astro go to gun shop he must have had shotgun but the whole point is that astro had a gun and i dont know how he got literally . and the scene im telling u that he showed us his gun is before i shot him when his armour was full but its not in the video and his guns are not in the video
well it would have hardly taken 2 minutes for you to check his crimes since he was alone and you were 2 he could not have won against you both even ife was armed and how did navigator now get 20 - 30 meter away from you if he was with you whole the time and you both were moving around in a samp vehicle and a c rifle and shotgun can be known easily even if its a mid / long range anyway @Astronaut do you want to say anything against this ?

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 12:34:35 pm »
Seems like phoenix already gave his side of story, will need the others story please reply @NAVIGATOR and @Astronaut

Offline DepressedKid

• Street Soldier
  • Jizzzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 12:59:06 pm »
well it would have hardly taken 2 minutes for you to check his crimes since he was alone and you were 2 he could not have won against you both even ife was armed and how did navigator now get 20 - 30 meter away from you if he was with you whole the time and you both were moving around in a samp vehicle and a c rifle and shotgun can be known easily even if its a mid / long range anyway @Astronaut do you want to say anything against this ?
first of all open ur eyes and see there is other with him who is in video too and he was mw if u look properply so it wasnt  2v1  and second i didnt say navigator was 20-30 meters away from me i said i 20-50 was away from astro and when a guy like me have to ply with 800 resolution to get better fps ye it would be hard to recognize a rifle or shotgun which they similiar and long gun and yes while astro was runing it will be  seconds to type /crimes (player) to see his if he assults or not
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 01:04:46 pm by Phoenix »

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 02:20:15 pm »
Firstly as raza said i was in pd after a fight with you guys and while others took evidence locker weapons, i got out entered the car and went to buy weapons knowing that you and navigator were far away cuz we had a fight before. We  ended in jail  broke out and whole the time i was pming raza explaining some other situation. Half the road to ammu   you cut our way and started shooting us. Fires crossed from both sides  i was only driving and didnt drive by cuz i had no weapons. Next moment cars explode in which you were still in your car but didnt die dont know why /while me  and others got dmg from both cars exploding. Others who were armed started shooting as i continued my road to ammu to get at least chance to fight, at that moment navigator shot me once saw that im only jumping and continued the fight with armed suspects.2nd I continously jumped and typed something in main chat which you answered  and made other typing( you could check my /crimes in that time) and entered your car in order to get me and hatdog , tried to ram us but unfortunetly didnt do that properly. Me and hatdog took armor from armor pickup and tried to get to ammu when you started shooting at first sight i thought you checked hatdogs crimes (cuz he was the one shooting from passanger seat) but saw that he is a little aside and shots were directly on me so i started recording and again went to hatdog and separate  to check if you accidently mistaken me with him but the  video ended with my death. Do you think player as me would not attack you if he had guns and had the chance to ? Either way im ending in jail by dying or arresting, so what is the purpose of not attacking ? What would i  achive if i had a gun and didnt attack you in a 4v2? In your pm to pm you stated firstly  that i had weapon threath which was on my crimes list and thats why you killed me, but it was before breakout. You also said  that i had c-rifle, and if i really had no weapons you deserved to be reported and punished. Thats all I can say about the situation. What about the first time when i broke out of jail  and you told to navigator to  kill me cuz i was  armed and  i had a nightstick which i picked up when i broke out of jail.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:47:31 pm by Astronaut »

Offline NAVIGATOR

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Navigator
  • Discord name: Navigator#8140
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 06:01:56 pm »
I will say what I saw, so this is how I was with Phoenix chasing Astro near Gas station - Come-A-Lot. I saw with my own eyes that Astro had a C-Rifle / Pump Shotgun gun and he took it out before the video was recorded and he hid the gun again and ran past Ammunation and that's where the video was recorded because I remembered and watched the video many times, the distance I'm with Phoenix and Astro it's about 30-50m far away and Phoenix must have seen that Astro was armed so he shot him because of threats and Astro was also MW and dangerous and we only did what RULES said.
Sorry my English is bad but that's the truth.We all friend here lets fix it together!

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 06:12:06 pm »
@Astronaut Do you had weapons or not? Because others were saying you showed it.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 07:20:18 pm »
I stated my part of the story. Navigator said we can fix this and no need for drama end this here. We all told our part of the story its up to you take side or whatever calculate and make your decision.

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 08:23:02 pm »
Yeah but I'm asking whether you had weapons or not? You can have with low ammo and show it, and it counts as a threat.

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2020, 11:54:15 pm »
Appeal has been accepted due to no response from the reporter, any score/xp reduction (if applied) will be restored.