Author Topic: Police job /respond is bugged  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +14/-24
  • Press -- respect button if you love me <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behave
Police job /respond is bugged
« on: July 20, 2019, 07:11:26 pm »
- Your in-game name (we will credit bug reporters with cash and score!) Firefighter
- What happened? Please give as many details as you can. Even if you think it's irrelevant it might be just the piece of information we need to pin point the issue. i got missions with instantly failures when they were "tail the suspect" missions, i spawned close to the suspect in each of them, resulting in an instantly loss or sometimes i spawned too far away from him when i reached the red circle to start the event.
    - Where were you? At temple and idlewood
    - What were you doing? Responding to cop missions
    - Did you have some sort of special circumstances happening at the time? None at all
- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before? Yes 3 times
- Please provide steps for us to reproduce the issue ourselves, if possible. Just try to respond to all possible events regarding /respond when you are a cop, some of them are not bugged, but the others are.
- Images and videos help a LOT. Press F8 in-game to take a screenshot and upload it here for us to see the issue for ourselves. Please crop/resize large images. Couldn't screenshot it.
- Date and time of incident if known 18:00 BRT 2019/07/20

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Police job /respond is bugged
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 06:47:43 pm »
Fixed in next version.
View trailers here.