Author Topic: the_first_avenger possible hacking  (Read 4094 times)

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +14/-24
  • Press -- respect button if you love me <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behave
the_first_avenger possible hacking
« on: July 20, 2019, 12:46:51 am »
Shiny_Pikachu
the_first_avenger
details: dude tried to chase and kill me, i ram over him to kill him. He died and the option to ressurect him appeared, i hit him 10 times, he didn't die. Dude is probably abusing bugs or using god mode. He started to run and walk while dead, went to a hospital and survived the encounter...
proof below

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
Re: the_first_avenger possible hacking
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 12:57:22 am »
well , you told me in game it's god mode , first god mode is like invisibly like you can see him but can't touch him can't shoot etc , i think he was bugged , and you didn't clear your point yet about what hacks he use

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 01:45:31 am »
Well first of all this dude rammed into me and almost killed me and he did this for no reason so it is rdm, there is an explanation for this when you hit a person that is dying witb a car it doesnt kill you, you need to shoot or hit the person that is dying, and he just rammed his car into me, he hit me with the car and pulled me with the car near the hospital check point and I could heal in the hospital so he is reporting when he tried to dm for no reason, and if I would have used god mod I wouldnt have been damaged the time he rammed into me
And yeah there is a bug that let you move a bit when you are dying that's how i got to the check point
Btw i didnt move more than one step, I got to the hospital thanx to this dude's car that he used to pull me
And i wasnt trying to kill him cuz i was on foot just trying to get a car
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 01:50:14 am by Avenger »

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 07:41:51 am »
Well first of all this dude rammed into me and almost killed me and he did this for no reason so it is rdm, there is an explanation for this when you hit a person that is dying witb a car it doesnt kill you, you need to shoot or hit the person that is dying, and he just rammed his car into me, he hit me with the car and pulled me with the car near the hospital check point and I could heal in the hospital so he is reporting when he tried to dm for no reason, and if I would have used god mod I wouldnt have been damaged the time he rammed into me
And yeah there is a bug that let you move a bit when you are dying that's how i got to the check point
Btw i didnt move more than one step, I got to the hospital thanx to this dude's car that he used to pull me
And i wasnt trying to kill him cuz i was on foot just trying to get a car

Still avenger, instead of accepting your destiny, you've seen everything and decided to go by the way of abuse.
And yeah there is no any bug that lets you move while dying.
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 07:57:13 am »
Kid stop useless replies that bug exists and I can even show it and in this case if I have to be punished for abusing the bug it is ok

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 09:13:04 am »
Kid stop useless replies that bug exists and I can even show it and in this case if I have to be punished for abusing the bug it is ok

Stop lying you auf!st baboon

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 03:30:35 pm »
Lying? Kid come on, you are retarded right?? It is easy to take an SS and tell a false story like you did fue other time, in this case fue autist baboon is you, you were told by admins yo stop your shit and you keep going that way.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 04:11:48 pm »
did you bugged or lag? if you bugged, your name suppose to be gray when you got killed, but you still can moving

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2019, 04:27:17 pm »
I didnt die, I was dying

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2019, 05:00:35 pm »
Did some special check for this case. Special thanks to Devon007, RoboKill, Xx_Clara_Kitty_xX

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2019, 05:50:25 pm »
Ok I have already showed admins that bug, and it's legit, so now kid treba focus on ur own bussiness kid, i know you can live 5 seconds without trying to get my attention but get lost you freak.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 06:39:52 pm by Avenger »

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2019, 07:24:58 pm »
Ok I have already showed admins that bug, and it's legit, so now kid treba focus on ur own bussiness kid, i know you can live 5 seconds without trying to get my attention but get lost you freak.

Lmao, you useless piece of shit that disgusts most of the community. You only managed to report a bug once you were reported for abusing it, showing your meanness. I know you can't live 5 seconds without having to mention me in every topic and calling me a kid, but try your best to get a life, cut an internet cable and focus on some outdoor activities. :D

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2019, 07:33:54 pm »
Come on kid, when you have a life away from for your parents money talk to me you retarded kid, if I mention you in a topic it is bc you break rules, I dont reply your posts or other posts related with you, retarded kid, you tried to make look like a cheater but  couldnt, you have failed twice, well considering all ur life is a failire haha, and as i said when you are man enough to have your own money and focus on your own life, talk to me about having a life, and finish primary school first, retarded kid.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2019, 07:44:36 pm »
Come on kid, when you have a life away from for your parents money talk to me you retarded kid, if I mention you in a topic it is bc you break rules, I dont reply your posts or other posts related with you, retarded kid, you tried to make look like a cheater but  couldnt, you have failed twice, well considering all ur life is a failire haha, and as i said when you are man enough to have your own money and focus on your own life, talk to me about having a life, and finish primary school first, retarded kid.
why you are talking about his life ? you are nothing in this world to judge his life , only god know his life and how it can be handled , this topic about report not life :/ .

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2019, 08:15:58 pm »
Lmao, you useless piece of shit that disgusts most of the community. You only managed to report a bug once you were reported for abusing it, showing your meanness. I know you can't live 5 seconds without having to mention me in every topic and calling me a kid, but try your best to get a life, cut an internet cable and focus on some outdoor activities. :D
who started talking bout life?

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2019, 08:45:08 pm »

Lmao, my monthly income from agency contracts only is probably higher than your country GDP you waste, w/e you consider me I told you that I was younger to look at your further acts and once again you proved that you're an absolute baboon, I'm finishing degrees in economics and electric engineering by the time you're either fucking around internet forums or preparing for the army, big boi  ;D

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2019, 08:55:59 pm »
This report has turned out to be a chat, since this is not helping both of the sides, I will once again say this and this will be the last time:

No trash talking between two of you, stop the BS and especially the rude act, if you are here to report, cut the offensive words and get to the point, you both are arguing 24/7, reporting each other and it's getting childish, seriously, do you both really want to to get to this level?
Stop provoking each other, it won't get you anywhere.

Finally, lets get to the point.

This could be a bug and this bug was abused, as well the second side has also broken a rule (ramming a player for no reason, apparently).
Both sides will be monitored, no actions will be taken for this time.