Author Topic: Reporting - Parzival Aimbot  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Reporting - Parzival Aimbot
« on: June 04, 2020, 12:14:24 pm »

Your in-game name[WT]Reonz
Their in-game nameParzival
DetailsI know hes mod I shouldn't have written here buuut hes cheater for sure he aimed to ped lmao also i saw him many times like that. 
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/mzD0yUqhLro

Parzi i cought ur cheat and i will catch until you will get banned mate.

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting - Parzival Aimbot
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 12:25:31 pm »
Also, i saw he aimed to unarmed v3nom in here.

@V[3]NOM

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 01:05:00 pm »
just wow lol, i guess you guys want me to record my fights with you next time?? about venom, i cant keep the unarmed suspects in mind when i am fighting 2 deadly suspects and he keeps crawling around us instead of hiding
xo

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 01:22:19 pm »
Just remember last week you were in br and u tried to kill someone but you aimed and shooted 4 5 people it was a not accident your aim focused 3-4 player in a sec but you re lucky i couldnt record it if i did you wouldnt be here.

36Boys

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 02:00:10 pm »
let's be serious now,

Keeping the clip in mind, whenever you are shooting someone, and moving in the opposite direction 'course, and drop the RMB, your character will most likely shoot in that direction. second of all, my accuracy sucks, my mouse sucks too, in almost every fight i cant get hold of the RMB and similar shit occurs. Aimbot has 100% accuracy, you can't judge it out of a 'barely' 4 second clip. I'm not the one who will disclose this, but I just wanted to make myself clear up here.

this is the first ever aimpot complaint against me
xo

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 02:12:48 pm »
whenever you are shooting someone, and moving in the opposite direction 'course, and drop the RMB, your character will most likely shoot in that direction.
lmao, its doesnt happens twice, you did it 2 times.

As i said you re cheater for sure cause i saw you in br and ammunation %100. You know too.

36Boys

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 02:20:12 pm »
let's be serious now,

you can't judge it out of a 'barely' 4 second clip.

Ahaha should i make a movie? like 2 hours? if cheater has a brain he does not play with cheat everytime like you he will open and close constantly. But i saw you and i am absolutely sure you re C H E A T E R.

36Boys

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 02:45:40 pm »
Speaking from experience, samp is really shit when it comes to where other characters are shooting/pointing on your screen. Even on my local network there is a very noticible delay in between when i start shooting on my first pc to the time the second pc starts to do the same.  Where you are pointing guns  it's also a noticiable lag/delay, or sometimes flat out pointing the opposite direction. Samp sync is shit and that is the case here. I am closing this complain.