Author Topic: cop capacity  (Read 1771 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline DepressedKid

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-3
  • Jizzzz
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DepressedKid
  • Discord name: depkid#2802
  • Crew: 59
cop capacity
« on: June 02, 2020, 07:57:56 pm »
« Last Rated on: July 01, 2020, 07:27:45 pm »
Last night i saw something that went through my mind. there were 17 cops of 53 players which makes cops 1/2 criminals. which i can say 12 or 11 of them were swat cops and skilled and there were rarely players with high score as criminal, in these situations who has the guts to go and do something . I think thats kinda unfair. there were 3 or maybe 4 wanted players which they got caught soon. I recommend with considering the number of players u make a capacity for cops at least. Like per 5 or 4 player as criminal it gives cop capacity +1 or just opposite of this . if there are lower cops than there are supposed to give cops extra xp till balanced. something like that

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Re: cop capacity
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 08:20:29 pm »
That wouldn't be good cuz there a lot of playera who only play cops and what when they enter the server and capacity is full? Force them to play as a crim? Or other way arround if there are a lot of criminals force yyou to play as a cop? There is always a way to rob and play the game even if theres a lot of cops which happend to me 17 players in server 11 od them were cops still managed. To rob the bank and rob some storea and getaway,

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 08:57:05 pm »
Okay, I see your point, but then I'll speak from the other side, what will we do when there's like 2 or 4 cops in the server when there are like 70 players and 30 or so are orange or most wanted?
It's a real double edged sword, with one side being sharper then the other.
Right now due to various balances the situation has gotten better, but it's quite fluctuating and I think we odda' leave it as it is.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 09:20:21 pm »
The system of like 1 cop per criminal would be complicated anyways because if youre a cop and you arrest all criminals you will be force off duty by the system as there are no criminals around to catch and trust me ive seen servers go with these limits perhaps with different concepts but same scenarios and its logical what astro said , if youre smart enough you can do anything in this server and all you need is a 2 man team and some brains to figure it out. its really not that complicated when you think about it.
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline DepressedKid

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +4/-3
  • Jizzzz
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DepressedKid
  • Discord name: depkid#2802
  • Crew: 59
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 06:48:52 pm »
ok thanks for ruining this topic but this is our everyday problem cop and criminals are not balanced think about what ? astronaut is saying 17 players 11 were cops ? i imagine 11 of them were below 1k score couldnt aim so .  im just saying its not balanced most of times . there should be a reward for those cops who are few cops among criminal and the opposite like 1/2 ratio of cop/criminal

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 07:16:20 pm »
everyday problem cop and criminals are not balanced think about what ? astronaut is saying 17 players 11 were cops ? i imagine 11 of them were below 1k score couldnt aim so
When did i said 1k score?
Imagine a cop with 60k+expirience i shouldnt mention but we all know who is it, among with 7+ rank 10 cops 2 sultans on ma ass..... Sometimes its like that man either so much cops either so much crims thats the way the world is turning arround same as this game. One day there like dozens of cops below rank 6 the next 5 mins there are 10 rank 10 cops joining the pd and the server turns blue and white, we witnesed this situation  which lead one crim go to cops and all crims went to cops following that excact cop few moments later all turned into crims cuz too many cops. So its about playerbase logic and idolising other players ( not offending tho ) So if you see that there are many crims and cops getting banged change to cop, if the situation is different change to crim its simple. Not saying just about you, but all players should use the logic.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 09:38:39 am »
I've said it before, I'm never going to force people to play as a cop or criminal. People will leave.
View trailers here.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 10:01:03 am »
lol 1v5 or 1v4 xDD   -1