Author Topic: Police mission bug (chase the suspect)  (Read 1225 times)

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Police mission bug (chase the suspect)
« on: May 30, 2020, 07:47:45 am »
As referring to this topic which @Flyburger reported.

It doesn't tell you to taze him. It says chase. You chase them and get close and it will taze them automatically. The job events were added way before the tazer was even a thing.
NPCs are not interactive in SA-MP. You can't stop the vehicle or kill the NPC. You have to follow the vehicle until the end, then when they get out you just need to get close to them to capture them.

You can't kill the suspect, you can't stop him, you can't ram him, you can't destroy his vehicle, you can't do ANYTHING to him, except for just following him all the way

even closer distance doesn't help.

Skip to 1:20 for on-foot chasing.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: Police mission bug (chase the suspect)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 09:06:26 am »
You are supposed to follow them. You are just supposed to get close to  them at the on foot portion at the end of the pursuit to "taze" and end it, but the detection is broken in this and other police job events.

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Re: Police mission bug (chase the suspect)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 11:29:48 am »
You are supposed to follow them. You are just supposed to get close to  them at the on foot portion at the end of the pursuit to "taze" and end it, but the detection is broken in this and other police job events.

I was following them, I was close to them, yet I fail.

And, well, I'm aware there are other police job events, but, I'm not really desperate for this one to be fixed, it's partially for the newbies not to have this type of experience, which is why I'm reporting it for it to be fixed.