Author Topic: mechanic suggestions  (Read 1150 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline Croix

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Croix
mechanic suggestions
« on: May 28, 2020, 10:50:15 pm »
« Last Rated on: May 29, 2020, 07:16:41 am »
1. allow mechanics who have been dispatched to secure areas such as Police station parking, Easterbay Naval Station, Airports, to have access to accomplish their job. At present access is not allowed and if entered the mechanic gets a wanted star and has to pay a large fine.

2. allow mechanics to enter stolen cars for the purpose of reorienting them for towing without getting a wanted star.

3. remove the green goo mission vehicles from the list of towable objects. Those vehicles can not be delivered for a payout, so it is a waste of time. Once they are selected by hitting #2 you can not get another dispatch until moving out of that area.

4. the car carrier trucks with the ramps are in the list of towable vehicles and pressing #2 sometimes dispatches to these vehicles, but they can not be towed. Again, as with the green goo vehicles the only way to get another vehicle to tow is to leave the area.

Croix

Offline quail

• Baller
  • Respect: +9/-7
    • View Profile
Re: mechanic suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 08:26:47 pm »
I didn't even read it for the end, but mechanic job doesn't need a lot of additions
As well i agree with you in #1 and #2

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: mechanic suggestions
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 08:54:26 pm »
1. No so easy.
2. I guess that makes sense. Only for a short time however, maybe 15 seconds.
3. Dunno why they are being selected, they shouldn't be marked as 'stolen'.
4. Will look into that.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Please note that I usually ask for individual suggestions to be posted in separate topics but this is an exception due to the suggestions being about the same thing (mechanic towing).
View trailers here.