Author Topic: Recover the rest of the ammunition confiscated in ammu nation  (Read 977 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Recover the rest of the ammunition confiscated in ammu nation
« on: May 28, 2020, 08:23:03 pm »
« Last Rated on: May 28, 2020, 08:50:01 pm »
My name in the game: Francisco_Franco

Hello, I had thought of suggesting that when the police confiscate your weapons after being arrested and you are going to recover them, they give you very few ammunition bullets. we spend a lot of money on guns and bullets. That's why I had thought of suggesting that after retrieving your weapons from the box office that you can go to the ammunation and get your gun license again and so return the rest of the ammunition we had before you were arrested or that there is a separate option. In Ammu Nation to recover the rest of the confiscated ammunition, so people would visit more shooting galleries and ammunition stores.
Arriba España

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Recover the rest of the ammunition confiscated in ammu nation
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 08:53:15 pm »
Money is useless right now in the server, only hole where money goes, are guns mostly.
Server needs balanced money economy and compared whats going on right now, its pure chaos.
Already getting back your low amount ammo, is enough. You're already spending 2x less cash on weapons because of the weapon locker.
I personally used to spend 12k each time on weapons, now I barely spend 4k. That shows, how overpowered it is.

Totally disagreeing with that suggestion.