Author Topic: Failed to collect your weapons from the evidence locker  (Read 2211 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
Failed to collect your weapons from the evidence locker
« on: May 27, 2020, 10:07:47 pm »
My name in the game: Francisco_Franco

Hello, I have noticed a very annoying error when it comes to recovering the weapons after being arrested, it is that they give you some weapons but not all or they give you the weapons but with little ammunition and it should be that you gave yourself everything as you had it before being arrested.

I have also noticed that sometimes after being arrested I do not know if it is at the time of self-surrender or if it is when you are arrested more than once without getting to take your weapons from the box office, but what happens is that it turns out that you have weapons in the locker and when I open it it doesn't come out that there are any weapons of mine inside but it does let me open the locker as if there was something of mine inside, this I think is why when you are arrested twice in a row.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: Failed to collect your weapons from the evidence locker
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 10:23:25 pm »
It's not a bug ,these are intended.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 10:44:54 pm »
Hi,

As FlyBurger said, this is not meant to get 100% of the ammo you had. This is by design, to give you just a few clips of each weapon and the melee (if you purchased one).

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 02:25:03 pm »
It's not a bug ,these are intended.
But the fact that you are arrested 2 times in a row without being able to go to the box office to pick up things and then go and go like there are things of yours in the box office then open the box office and you see that there is nothing that if that is a mistake
Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2020, 02:27:16 pm »
Hi,

As FlyBurger said, this is not meant to get 100% of the ammo you had. This is by design, to give you just a few clips of each weapon and the melee (if you purchased one).

It would be nice to do something like go to the ammu nation to get your license back to recover the rest of the ammunition because I have spent a lot of money on ammunition I have 1000 and maybe they only give me 57 or 100 and that's disgusting
Arriba España

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 02:50:20 pm »
But the fact that you are arrested 2 times in a row without being able to go to the box office to pick up things and then go and go like there are things of yours in the box office then open the box office and you see that there is nothing that if that is a mistake
weapon locker only recognize the weapons that you are having before arrested. If you got arrested while having nothing , weapon locker won't generate any thing. This is how it works and nothing mistake around that.

It would be nice to do something like go to the ammu nation to get your license back to recover the rest of the ammunition because I have spent a lot of money on ammunition I have 1000 and maybe they only give me 57 or 100 and that's disgusting
it gives you 2clips of ammo ,if you wanted suggest that we can get more from weapon locker,considering suggest it in here.Click me.

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 08:02:43 pm »
weapon locker only recognize the weapons that you are having before arrested. If you got arrested while having nothing , weapon locker won't generate any thing. This is how it works and nothing mistake around that.
 it gives you 2clips of ammo ,if you wanted suggest that we can get more from weapon locker,considering suggest it in here.Click me.

No, but what I mean is that if you have weapons and they arrest you they go to the box office, but if your weapons are still in the box office they arrest you if you go to the box office it tells you that they are there but when you open them they don't come out and that is he must be arrested twice in a row and it is a mistake since the weapons, no matter how much they arrest you, should still be at the box office
Arriba España

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2020, 01:43:06 am »
No, but what I mean is that if you have weapons and they arrest you they go to the box office, but if your weapons are still in the box office they arrest you if you go to the box office it tells you that they are there but when you open them they don't come out and that is he must be arrested twice in a row and it is a mistake since the weapons, no matter how much they arrest you, should still be at the box office

I am pretty sure this was designed to have the locker keep your last arrest's weapons. So therefore, if you don't have them when you get arrested the second time.. they are not there. If that is not meant to be, then this is an actual bug report. Let's wait on the developers of the server to see this and let us know if this is by design or an error.

Thanks!

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2020, 08:49:19 am »
Basically, what everyone said above, plus if you get arrested in a PD you lose all your weapons.
View trailers here.