Author Topic: Infractions points doesn't reset + minor typo  (Read 1028 times)

shells

Infractions points doesn't reset + minor typo
« on: May 25, 2020, 04:12:15 am »
The first time i had gotten banned i accepted it, because i did insult them, i did my 1 week. I came back, and then i looked at my infraction list, i had 11 points, then i had gotten another infraction worth 3 points, i appealed it, m3e6 said it was removed but i still had 11 points so the ban stayed but confused me because thats how many points i had when i came back the first time. So, after 1 month, i'm here and i still have my 11 points, if i slip up and get 1 point and im banned for a year?  I wasn't even supposed to do the 1 month but the m3e6 ignored my DMs.

According to the /infraction it says it should reset every 10 points

+ here is the minor typo

"retore" should be restore

edit: as i was playing i killed someone for revenge, then an admin pmed me saying it was dm, reading /dm i saw a new rule i didnt recognize from before, no kills after city changes, now im banned indefinitely

the cycle is supposed to go 1 week, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 10 years, but since i had like 2 of my bans revoked it fucked it all up, it's supposed to be 6 months for me now but i dont see a point in appealing it if the same shit is going to happen.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:54:37 am by shells »

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: Infractions points doesn't reset + minor typo
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 05:03:38 pm »
There was a change made back in February that I was not aware of. The points expire once the infraction itself expires now. The bans getting revoked did screw up your count, however.