Author Topic: our biggest problem  (Read 1919 times)

Offline masoud

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: masoud
our biggest problem
« on: May 24, 2020, 09:47:21 pm »
hi. I will explain everything so i hope that you can solve my problem.
we are three brother me (masoud),amirhossein and amirali. we have three laptop and one wifi modem so our IP adress is same for all of us.
we all played on this server but one day amirhossein Decided to use a cheat on the server and he used teleport cheat after a few days he ban for teleport cheating for 1 year. his account name was amir1383 but he found a way to evade the ban and again after a few day he banned this time the reason was ban evade.
our problem begin from here today when amirali was playing on the server (his account name is kingamir) he saw a ban massage reason:ban evade but not for him self the massage was for amir 1383 while amirali didnt used any cheat so i create a topic on froum for this problem and parvizal answer that (thanks to him). after his responding the massage was correct (i mean the account name was kinganir and reason ban evad). but i coud play on server befor creating the topic. exacly after kingamir ban i got a ban massage too.
so i need your biggest help becuse i realy like this server and almost played on server for more than 6 hour but now i cant.
me (masoud) and amirali (kingamir) didnt use any cheat but the server dosent understand and this is not fare for cheating someone else we cant play.
why so Serious ؟؟

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
Re: our biggest problem
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 04:01:22 am »
If you got IP banned because of your brother cheating then it's your issue to solve with your brother, we can't do exceptions to IP ban. If you really like the server then you shouldn't have used hacks (saying this to your brother).

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 04:26:13 am »
Next time, tell your brothers to not playing every game with any kind of hacks, is it worth for you to playing with a cheat? No, because you just like wasting your own life by using a cheat in your favourite server..cheaters will not getting any tolerance to be unbanned..stay banned and have a "nice" day

Offline masoud

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 07:08:16 am »
i told  this that developer fix this issu. not to hear your advice about cheating. i can play on the server if i change my IP with a VPN so fix the issu.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 07:10:44 am by masoud »
why so Serious ؟؟

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 04:26:19 pm »
i told  this that developer fix this issu. not to hear your advice about cheating. i can play on the server if i change my IP with a VPN so fix the issu.

Changing IP via VPN to get out of a ban is... ban evading.

Offline masoud

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 12:42:29 am »
Changing IP via VPN to get out of a ban is... ban evading. but for a person that is banned not for me my account is correct.
if i dont use my VPN so i can go my friend house to play without any problem you know why becuse i am not banned but my bro cant.
why so Serious ؟؟

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 02:21:54 am »
Should've told your brother don't try his "hack" here? Don't y'all know the consequences? This is some sort of like "OHHH I let my brother play my PC,I didn't know he would go install hacks and start using."

Offline masoud

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 10:49:47 am »
we have 3 laptop i even dont let my brother watch my laptop and you are telling me playing with my pc!!
did you read that topic atall ?? if you cant understand it there is not necessary to answer so dont bother your self.
why so Serious ؟؟