Author Topic: We need beta testers!  (Read 233 times)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Baller
  • Rep: +9/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
We need beta testers!
« on: July 14, 2019, 01:45:27 AM »
If anyone is interested in joining the beta tester team please let me know down below. Include your in-game name and reasons why you want to be a beta tester. You need to register on GitHub and include your GitHub username below.

You must be active, willing to test things repeatedly and report issues on GitHub.

You will gain access to the development server where new features and systems will be tested.

Your main role is to test bugs reported by players and log these bugs on GitHub. Posting issues on GitHub is just as easy as making a forum post. Using GitHub is not optional. All reports should be logged on GitHub and not by /bug, messaging myself or posting on the forums.

You will also monitor the bug reports forum section and verify issues. Once a bug is confirmed it should be posted on GitHub.

You must be active daily on the forums and Discord (www.mikescnr.com/discord). Discord is essential for team communication and coordination e.g. if I need testers to come and test things on the dev server.

Beta testers help improve MCNR and ensure new content and features work as expected. They are a valuable part of the MCNR team. I look forward to welcoming more testers to the team.

Thanks
Mike
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 01:55:01 PM by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline Funtastic Power

• Lead beta tester
  • Street Soldier
  • Rep: +3/-3
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
Re: We need beta testers!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 08:09:06 AM »
In-game Name: Funtastic_Power
Reasons: Because I notice there's still a lot bugs in the server some are harmless some may cause a bit of trouble, so yeah I wanted to be beta tester to help test bugs in the server and keep the game enjoyable for everyone.

Also a bit question, how do I report a tested bug in the github? I'm not quite used to github, thanks.

Offline RockStarboi

• Street Soldier
  • Rep: +1/-0
  • i am tired of war and fighting for nothing :(
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RockStarBoi
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 11:24:03 AM »
In-game name: RockStarboi
Reason of joining well i know i have been here for sometime about 2 weeks but i have knowledge in other servers about bugs, and it's good chance for me since iam active in day about 6 hours or more, and this is test server so bugs may happen, i'll take care of these bugs and do my best to show the message to mike to decide what to do

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Baller
  • Rep: +9/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 01:24:16 PM »
Could you both please register on GitHub and let me know your usernames on there thanks.
View trailers here.

Offline Funtastic Power

• Lead beta tester
  • Street Soldier
  • Rep: +3/-3
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 01:40:48 PM »
Done, my username is funtastic-power

Offline RockStarboi

• Street Soldier
  • Rep: +1/-0
  • i am tired of war and fighting for nothing :(
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RockStarBoi
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 01:43:40 PM »
my name is RockStarFR

Offline RoboKill

• Busta
  • Rep: +2/-0
  • Sweaty bank hacks <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 07:06:44 PM »
In-game Name: RoboKill
Github username: iRoboKill
Reasons: I have been playing alot in the server and I really like it, I can't just sit there I want to help in someway as I have seen some bugs/glitches as I am playing and because I want to have a more part in checking bugs not by only reporting them.

Offline Ziggy

• Busta
  • Rep: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 11:56:49 AM »
In-game Name: Ziggy
Reasons:
I liked the atmosphere that prevails on the server and the various mechanics introduced on it. I'd like to help somehow, let the server continue to grow and help find errors etc.

Github Name: Ziggy

Offline Ultraz

• Busta
  • Rep: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 07:26:54 AM »
In-game Name: Ultraz
Reasons:
I'd help in fixing bugs and alot, getting them as i have alot of experience in scripting and beta testing.
Where you can find my name on SA-MP Forums testing most of populer scripts and having credits.
Github Name: UltrazZ

Offline CHAOMAR

• Street Soldier
  • Rep: +2/-0
  • where is ma doritos :V V:
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: CHAOMAR
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 07:55:34 PM »
IGN:CHAOMAR
Reason helping to find bugs and playing 10h a day its good enough for explore and find bugs
GithubName:CHAOMAR