Author Topic: Admin Bad Behavior  (Read 3180 times)

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
Admin Bad Behavior
« on: July 13, 2019, 11:02:29 pm »
TFA
Clara_Kitty
Well first of all I /rob her and then she /slap me for no reason while I was driving a car, and started saying things that were not so good.
Then I was doing stunts with my bike and she was near, I rammed into her ONCE by mistake, and I don't know how it killed her, anyway I said sorry, and as this killed her I would have accepted her to jail me, because it really was a mistake, but she stared to say things that in my opinion shouln't have been said by an admin.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
Re: Admin Bad Behavior
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 11:30:47 pm »
Let's wait for Clara's response.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 11:36:27 pm »
sorry for reply , but why you cut the photos ? i am sure you provoke her too , for me it's not proof , we can be mad sometimes but that doesn't mean to report , i saw you provoking someone was spanish , i understand most of spanish , so i should report you ?

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 12:08:15 am »
report me then, I only chat in spanish with my friends so go ahead, and if I cut SS is because there is just one part a I wanna show, if admins want to see logs to see everyting i said, It's ok for me. And as i said I use spanish just for my friedns, and if someone wants to report me is free to do it, but that's not of ur bussiness.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 12:18:17 am by Avenger »

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 01:47:04 am »
I slap you that for my own purpose reason because everytime i seeing you ingame, you always robbing me i alrady said rob to other player and you keep robbing me..now we know why people always getting mad from this cases because you always robbing them and killing them, and second is you killed me with a bike near ambulance...and you said that for doing a stunt? You can make another stunt or free style in another place and i seeing you following me when im low health in ambulance. Buddy i was in desperate at that time and you starting to make me feeling bad again like other time.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 01:50:36 am by Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX »

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 04:25:44 am »
Well i can rob or kill anybody in the game as long as I don't break any rule, and as I said you could have jailed me, I made a mistake, it was not on purpose, and I wasn't following you, I had left jail that moment, but you actted in a bad way.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 04:32:49 am by Avenger »

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 06:28:25 am »
You keep making good excuse to trying to make me getting blame...you cant rob them everytime you playing..they all ned money and you just coming to server and rob them all...why you didnt rob in the bank instead robbing to player

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 12:12:41 am »
I slap you that for my own purpose reason because everytime i seeing you ingame, you always robbing me i alrady said rob to other player and you keep robbing me..now we know why people always getting mad from this cases because you always robbing them and killing them, and second is you killed me with a bike near ambulance...and you said that for doing a stunt? You can make another stunt or free style in another place and i seeing you following me when im low health in ambulance. Buddy i was in desperate at that time and you starting to make me feeling bad again like other time.

There's no "own purpose" Clara, Avenger can rob everyone -BUT- he can only kill under valid reasons,
You can't slap someone just because he is turning you off (making you mad), this is against the staff rules, as long as he didn't break the server rules, you shouldn't punish or use any of the staff tools, you just need to deal with it, find another way to face against the issue, as a mature person.

Now, Avenger, I'm not sure that you are provoking or not, just asking you to be real with me, it could be that you are provoking Clara, indeed some of the pictures you've sent me have been cropped and as I've checked the logs, there are things who prove my words.

It's not the first time you face problems with other players, Avenger.

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2019, 03:02:12 am »
Well I am going to be honest, I told clara to stop being a child, but it was because I thought tha she wasn't acting good, and as you can check in the logs, I started saying this after clara slapped me and started to say things I reported, as you can see in logs I didn't really provoke her, even I offered her to give her the money back, and the time I rammed into her I even said sorry bc it was not my intention to make her mad.

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2019, 06:58:39 am »
Okay i will end this with good way...im sorry for what i did...i was losing my mind and i cant control myself so my anger just released itself...i promise i wont do that again and i will be more good behaviour for player..so they can comfortable with me and the server too :D..once again i'm apologize what i did to you avenger

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2019, 02:50:24 pm »
Thank you for apologising Clara. Try and keep a level head when dealing with people.
View trailers here.