Author Topic: Random tips topic  (Read 3166 times)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Random tips topic
« on: May 23, 2020, 10:21:03 am »
There's that much to MCNR, it's hard for even me to know everything. When I discover little tips and tricks even I didn't know, I'll post them here! Share your own too!

I just discovered you can press RMB + MMB instead of N, which makes it much easier to utilise 'freeze/pull over' instructions while running after someone, without taking your hands off WASD/arrows. It does all the things N does for cop-related commands, such as pullover/freeze/tazer/taze/cuff/arrest/get in the car etc.

Do you know of any useful tips or tricks for MCNR? Good ones will be added into the server random help messages and spawn 'Daily hint' popups :)
View trailers here.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Random tips topic
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 10:35:26 am »
I think already its somewhere, but Q+E+MMB to drop spikes or oil slicks.

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-41
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 10:39:57 am »
Shooting the vehicle's gas tank makes it explode much faster than just shooting at the vehicle.

Players that are on fire (caused by walking over fire or a Molotov) are unable to shoot until the fire wears off. Use this as an advantage when fighting multiple targets.

Unlike gas stations, pay'n'spray and transfenders require you to have money in your pocket (not just the bank account) in order to use it, so always carry some with you.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 10:48:39 am »
Shooting the vehicle's gas tank makes it explode much faster than just shooting at the vehicle.

Players that are on fire (caused by walking over fire or a Molotov) are unable to shoot until the fire wears off. Use this as an advantage when fighting multiple targets.

Unlike gas stations, pay'n'spray and transfenders require you to have money in your pocket (not just the bank account) in order to use it, so always carry some with you.
wordsmith

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 11:36:06 am »
If you are lit on fire by a molotov or just a car explosion fire, jump non-stop, this will prevent the fire to do any damage to you.

Some people don't know this, but you can actually rob the chillidog stands.

To the new guys: To actually break the vault door of the bank, you don't always need to crack it, if you find or purchase a C4 explosive from the ammunition you can actually place that on the vault door to explode it open, making it much easier to rob the place.

If you're a criminal, you can do $cop to print out the name of the nearest cop to you. Then just do /loc (cops id) to find where and especially how far he is from you.

If you're a cop and a criminal is running away from you unarmed, you can't shoot him, but what you can do is try and ram him, to stop him. Just remember not to kill the guy.

A normal bicycle is quite a decent getaway vehicle in some situations. The main reason for this is the bicycles ability to jump, making you very hard to chase by vehicle, because you can jump over various walls, which cops can't follow with normal vehicles. Just watch out, if they shoot you, you will tumble off the bicycle.

When robbing an ATM, you don't always have to wait for the full animation, you can actually destroy the atm by just shooting it, but do remember this will give less money then fully robbing it. Good to do in a pinch.

If you're a cop and chasing a criminal on foot and he tries to enter a vehicle, whilst the entering animation is playing (opening door, sitting in) you can actually press N to cuff them in the position where they enter the vehicle, so don't try and carjack them out of it, just cuff them straight away.

There's also a thing called lag pitting in SA-MP. Here's a quick video explaining it and showcasing it:

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 12:16:20 pm »
Good responses guys!

I think already its somewhere, but Q+E+MMB to drop spikes or oil slicks.
Pretty sure it's Q+E+LMB. Unless both work.
View trailers here.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-57
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 03:35:03 pm »
Always remember singleplayer armour pickup locations , it might just save your life in mcnr some day C:
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 03:44:59 pm »
Health/Armor Refill Tips:
when you're low on health and armor, and you seek for a quick refill urgently

summon an air drop by typing /ammo. NOTE: Make sure you have flares (they can be bought in any Ammu-Nation)

Drinking Coffee increases slightly more than anything else. (Located at any 24/7 shops)

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2020, 06:11:20 pm »
1- You can repair ur vehicle in modshop. Get in with ur vehicle then change the vehicle's colour.

2-- A heli must be stable in air. You can stop it with "W S" just hold it both. then passenger can press "H" for rappel or /rope /rappel

I will edit if i remember smt like that.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 06:22:45 pm by Reonz »

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline diogogames

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-7
  • Professional Noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: diogogames
  • Discord name: Stormnet
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2020, 06:58:55 pm »
For only 30$, car washes fix your entire car (bodywork, tires, engine).

You can "drive-by" from a 2 seat plane as long as you are in the passenger seat. It isn't really that efective, but it's always good to know.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 09:25:47 pm by diogogames »

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2020, 07:39:14 pm »
I have put in this topic reply all the locations that you can find Singleplayer guns, armour and other utensils you may find by default.

//Edit: Make sure to see the map's legend under Santa Maria Beach to have a better understanding of what to look for.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2020, 07:40:19 pm »
@Naranja thank you

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2020, 04:38:37 pm »
I have put in this topic reply all the locations that you can find Singleplayer guns, armour and other utensils you may find by default.

//Edit: Make sure to see the map's legend under Santa Maria Beach to have a better understanding of what to look for.

This is great. Thank you.