Poll

What should MCNR do in regards to crews?

Forbid the formation of crews altogether.
Keep it how it is but much stricter and strongly-enforced rules.
Add the crew system but players must apply to create a crew. Problematic crews removed and barred from forming another.
Add crew system and allow anyone to create a crew, but with strict rules which are enforced.
Other (state in a reply).

Author Topic: The Crew System: An Update (Have Your Say)  (Read 10254 times)

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
Re: The Crew System: An Update (Have Your Say)
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2020, 06:12:49 pm »
Even admins are doing this btw.

True.. notice how I didn't use the word "crews" in that sentence at all.. if you are a Admin, crew member, or civilian that has been here for a bit.. and you see a new player trying to get out of the bank with a bag.. Let it go.

Simple as that. We want to encourage players to have fun and mowing them down on their first day or two, probably isn't helping that.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2020, 07:40:08 pm »
Nonoo what is wrong i stated it above the idea f having crew is to communicate,have fun, rekt all who is infront us(if they start) why do you think its unfair if 4vs1 its not the bois fault i mean ill make my crew special if someone start the war with us no matter if he was 1 or 2 all are on his risk we only attwck bois if they started point of having crew is to save and protect members if you are 1 cop why you would attack whole crew
(click to show/hide)
anyway you can colllect your mates and attack it together.in short>>>>
allies:criminals-civs- people who like teams
Haters:cops-peoe who like to play alone

Offline thouxanban

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: thouxanban
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2020, 02:02:20 am »
Here is my suggestion about Crew System :

+ Able to takeover the turf and gain perks from the TURF.
- So i will make it simple. Each crew able to takeover the turf but not EVERY SECONDS but each HOUR there is 1 turf that OPENED available to get taken over so thats their chance to fight over it. The Crew that able to hold their position for 3 minutes or 2 minutes within a cmd /claimturf or something they sucess taking over the turf.

-PERKS, so lets talk about perks. I think money income is fair i mean each turf has business in it right? i think its fair if each business pay certain amounts of money 3-5 percent from their income and to funds Crew tax each hour.

-Add some rules, Player Killed crew member can't going back to the warzone + No civillian allowed but crew members only. And police allowed to interupt the on-going turf war.

Please have your thoughts about my suggestion, lets make it happen.

Offline TheWatcher

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: TheWatcher
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2020, 11:02:05 am »
I like the idea of that but there should be strict rules. Police would be like someone's puppets. Like everyone says it would be 1v5 because they are "helping" their friend.

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2020, 11:05:28 am »
Here is my suggestion about Crew System :

+ Able to takeover the turf and gain perks from the TURF.
- So i will make it simple. Each crew able to takeover the turf but not EVERY SECONDS but each HOUR there is 1 turf that OPENED available to get taken over so thats their chance to fight over it. The Crew that able to hold their position for 3 minutes or 2 minutes within a cmd /claimturf or something they sucess taking over the turf.

-PERKS, so lets talk about perks. I think money income is fair i mean each turf has business in it right? i think its fair if each business pay certain amounts of money 3-5 percent from their income and to funds Crew tax each hour.

-Add some rules, Player Killed crew member can't going back to the warzone + No civillian allowed but crew members only. And police allowed to interupt the on-going turf war.

Please have your thoughts about my suggestion, lets make it happen.

Mike has said it multiple times I believe now that turfs are not going to happen. Period.