Poll

What should MCNR do in regards to crews?

Forbid the formation of crews altogether.
Keep it how it is but much stricter and strongly-enforced rules.
Add the crew system but players must apply to create a crew. Problematic crews removed and barred from forming another.
Add crew system and allow anyone to create a crew, but with strict rules which are enforced.
Other (state in a reply).

Author Topic: The Crew System: An Update (Have Your Say)  (Read 10356 times)

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Re: The Crew System: An Update (Have Your Say)
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2020, 02:32:49 pm »
Dis-allowing the protection for friends might dig the way out of this violence, 1vs1 often turns into a 8v8 just because of protection of your friends. you get a problem, you deal it yourself, everybody fights for themselves only. For the crew system, please let it be added, eliminating violence causing crews can be helpful and effective.
xo

Offline denim

• Respect: +31/-15
  • Ain't nothing 2 Fuck with!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: denim
  • Discord name: hAze#0233
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2020, 02:44:53 pm »
Removing a crew isn't going to solve anything it'll make the gameplay more boring.

As for people who are crying to remove crew system are either cops who have tried to arrest us and failed miserebly or the player who have tried to kill us When we were MW.

I've seen a lot of ppl coming up with utter lame excuses to make crews look bad lol. Not our fault if we play together.
We mostly chill together and kill cops together when they come to us. Not that we hunt the cops by chasing them.

Still i never supported the ones who broke rules before and i never will. Therefore who breaks the rule should be punish by staff it's as simple as that.

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2020, 02:58:11 pm »
So, I gladly got an example of how it is daily on the server playing as a cop... I mean I can get that it's fun to play with friends or make groups, but shit like this is what makes you not want to play as a cop.

why u still coming to us dude if we were 3 what u want its weird also  you can create your own cop crew/group.

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline naz

• Busta
  • Respect: +13/-8
  • Banned????
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: casemiro
  • Discord name: casemiro
  • Crew: [WAA]
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2020, 03:00:00 pm »
why do they call it cops n robbers wen theres no dm its like the cops always win how can u tell robbers not to kill people   ::) ::) ??? ???

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2020, 03:01:59 pm »
Well, dear @Reonz I'm not a sweaty tryhard, I'm quite casual, so I don't want to make a crew and then end up not being even online as the leader.
And getting together a forceful cop group with randoms is quite impossible and since you were wanted, I either let you guys all go, or I take the chance and try and do at least something.
But this video isn't meant to be a diss or anything in this context.

It's simply here to show as a whole how it is playing as a casual cop when there are crews around. I can not be chasing after you, I could've been standing around and you three would pull up and shoot me, doesn't really make a huge difference, or I could've gone to the bank to deposit my money and you three would come out.

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2020, 03:06:11 pm »
why do they call it cops n robbers wen theres no dm its like the cops always win how can u tell robbers not to kill people   ::) ::) ??? ???

Cops chase robbers.
Robbers rob money from players, houses, banks etc.

Robber runs, cop chases. - That's COPS AND ROBBERS

Whilst shootouts should be a decently occurring thing, the gamemode isn't focused around just shooting and killing, that's what deathmatch is for.
Deathmatch - a mode of play in which the aim is to kill the characters controlled by other players.

Here the aim is to arrest them.

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2020, 03:11:35 pm »
Cops chase robbers.
Robbers rob money from players, houses, banks etc.

Robber runs, cop chases. - That's COPS AND ROBBERS

Whilst shootouts should be a decently occurring thing, the gamemode isn't focused around just shooting and killing, that's what deathmatch is for.
Deathmatch - a mode of play in which the aim is to kill the characters controlled by other players.

Here the aim is to arrest them.

Cause you followed us bro and why dont we shot cop if hes in our behind? if you were 3 or 4 you could kill us mate. Is your wish whole server should play alone? bro sorry but its weird. And cops are not guilty? more than half cop always camping br and killing unarmed players.

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2020, 03:14:03 pm »
Cause you followed us bro and why dont we shot cop if hes in our behind? if you were 3 or 4 you could kill us mate. Is your wish whole server should play alone? bro sorry but its weird. And cops are not guilty? more than half cop always camping br and killing unarmed players.

I literally understood a good 5 words out of that.
I know why you killed me, I'm not saying you did anything wrong.
I'm just adding to the topic for Mike to see how it feels right now to play as a cop when there's a crew online.

And report the dumb cops if they shoot unarmed

Offline naz

• Busta
  • Respect: +13/-8
  • Banned????
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: casemiro
  • Discord name: casemiro
  • Crew: [WAA]
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2020, 03:15:23 pm »
then the cop will change t 2 a robber n rob 8) 8)

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2020, 03:25:59 pm »
I also think all members of a crew HAVE TO use a tag, otherwise I can't tell if it's some random fucking idiot assisting in the escape of a criminal or it's a "somewhat official" crew member.
This is a good suggestion. Let ONLY crew members defend other players from the same crew. Also, keep the "u need to be close in order to help your crew member", so people don't just drive 10miles to kill you while you're jumping around trying to taze a guy(their crew member).

This would fix the issue (kind of) with the random people attacking you. Also, this would mean crews can't defend other crews nor any other non-crew players, even when there's a fight (cops vs criminals) outside the bank.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2020, 03:46:41 pm »
cut this arguement from here, discuss it somewhere else.
xo

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2020, 03:58:27 pm »
Removing a crew isn't going to solve anything it'll make the gameplay more boring.

As for people who are crying to remove crew system are either cops who have tried to arrest us and failed miserebly or the player who have tried to kill us When we were MW.

I've seen a lot of ppl coming up with utter lame excuses to make crews look bad lol. Not our fault if we play together.
We mostly chill together and kill cops together when they come to us. Not that we hunt the cops by chasing them.

Still i never supported the ones who broke rules before and i never will. Therefore who breaks the rule should be punish by staff it's as simple as that.

Your members hunt cops all the time. Theres plenty of evidence to support this.

Several times I've caught your members spawn killing in PD and punished them for it. Your whole group hates me because me and other staff have punished you for rule breaks on several occasions.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 04:03:55 pm by M3E6 »

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2020, 04:03:01 pm »
I've culled this thread of useless replies that add nothing to the discussion. If you can't keep it civil here and on topic then you will get warned and your post deleted. Continue the behavior i'll disable your ability to post at all.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2020, 04:41:48 pm »
Some say removal of crews, will be disaster and boring, in my opinion, it could make things worse, becase then you have NO clue who is friends with who.

Rules need significant change, especially cop hunting.

I support the idea of crews.

I don't support things like:
- hunting cops with your crew, especially if the cop is alone, thats the biggest douche move you can make.
- running around without tags (hes our recruit/member) if your crew is official, get them a tag, otherwise he's not your crew member.
- consistant rule-breakers in your crew, should be kicked or your crew will have to face consequences.
- a crew blatantly goes to 4v1 an solo player, be a man, and go 1v1 him, you can outnumber other crews, but leave the non-crew members out. If he shoots you back, face the death like a man. Don't ask your whole group to shoot him into pieces.

Things I support:
- Crew vs another crew
- Saving your friends from cop or rival crew.
- smack talking another crew, if it wont get out of hands ofc.

Things that pisses me off the most, huge group is robbing a bank, 80% are in same crew. Then there are some new players, they get smacked by the group, because there were no bags and some greedy ass mofos just wanted the bag for their friend, leave the newer players out, do it on the regular dmers.

Hopefully group chat will be added aswell.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 04:44:43 pm by MLGERROR »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2020, 04:45:13 pm »

- hunting cops with your crew, especially if the cop is alone, thats the biggest douche move you can make.
- running around without tags (hes our recruit/member) if your crew is official, get them a tag, otherwise he's not your crew member.
- consistant rule-breakers in your crew, should be kicked or your crew will have to face consequences.
- a crew blatantly goes to 4v1 an solo player, be a man, and go 1v1 him, you can outnumber other crews, but leave the non-crew members out. If he shoots you back, face the death like a man. Don't ask your whole group to shoot him into pieces.

Things I support:
- Crew vs another crew

Things that pisses me off the most, huge group is robbing a bank, 80% are in same crew. Then there are some new players, they get smacked by the group, because there were no bags and some greedy ass mofos just wanted the bag for their friend, leave the newer players out, do it on the regular dmers.

I agree , the system isn't the one making this worst, it's the player itself wanted to. Hoping that every crew leader is open enough and also accepting people reporting their crewmates and deal with the complaint with fairness, not helping because he's your crewmates. Overall if that's just a chat system , it's not really gonna make something bad IMO. I'd say get a "General Crew Rules" stuff to control this, not disabling the features.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2020, 05:05:00 pm »
So, I gladly got an example of how it is daily on the server playing as a cop... I mean I can get that it's fun to play with friends or make groups, but shit like this is what makes you not want to play as a cop.

You should not be using that vehicle mod. It alters the collision. Just look at 1:39 when your bullets hit an invisible wall.
View trailers here.

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2020, 05:37:15 pm »
You should not be using that vehicle mod. It alters the collision. Just look at 1:39 when your bullets hit an invisible wall.

Yeah, I've already swapped it out.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2020, 05:39:24 pm »
Some say removal of crews, will be disaster and boring, in my opinion, it could make things worse, becase then you have NO clue who is friends with who.

Rules need significant change, especially cop hunting.

Things I support:
- Crew vs another crew
- smack talking another crew, if it wont get out of hands ofc.

Well said. Crews should possibly get "infract" points based on what their members do. This will allow the rules to be followed, after a certain number of "infracts", perhaps some sort of punishment will happen.

Overall, I think crews are great, they bring players together... but 5v1 or in the bank when they kill the new player bc their person didn't get a bag.. That is scaring away new players and overall just a douche move. We want to bring players in, and have them have fun. If they are getting killed every 5-10 mins, how long do you think they will stay? Do you think they will recommend our server to their friends?

Sacrifice the bag, and do one of the new missions like smuggler, or mailman, or pizzaboy. The 24/7 bank robbing is repetitive, and we have great new features.. Use them!

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2020, 05:42:14 pm »
Well said. Crews should possibly get "infract" points based on what their members do. This will allow the rules to be followed, after a certain number of "infracts", perhaps some sort of punishment will happen.

Sacrifice the bag, and do one of the new missions like smuggler, or mailman, or pizzaboy. The 24/7 bank robbing is repetitive, and we have great new features.. Use them!
well said

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2020, 05:49:44 pm »

Overall, I think crews are great, they bring players together... but 5v1 or in the bank when they kill the new player bc their person didn't get a bag..
Even admins are doing this btw.

36Boys