Author Topic: Medic need some changes  (Read 1712 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Medic need some changes
« on: May 18, 2020, 04:25:44 am »
« Last Rated on: May 23, 2020, 03:01:25 pm »
Disable damage toward medic and also medic will do no damage to everyone in the server. Also disabling then Rob features on medic so that medic don't have excuses to kill someone because they robbed him.

The reason I'm suggesting this is because medics are killing player who robbed him which doesn't sound like a true "medic". Also myself got killed as a medic by those newbies twice within 10minutes
 I know you would say just report them,but why report when everyone is DMing around and admins are busy for all that,just disable the damage system on medic.

The true meaning of medic is healing and curing everyone meanwhile being neutral,not shooting everyone that robbed him and get killed by RDM for no reason. There might be a better way to settle this issue but that's just what I could think of ,leave a reply about what do.you think about this.I really think medic need a changes ,maybe firefighter too

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Medic need some changes
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 08:03:50 am »
I see your point and agree, I just try to avoid forcing gameplay. I’ve always been a little unsure about where medics fit in. They’re not really neutral, they’re definitely more cop side than criminal. I’ll think.
View trailers here.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 08:50:34 am »
I have killed 2 people as medic, just for self-defense. Newer people have no clue about medic rules as other older players know. I see people provoking medics, tho they should not. Medic should be the most innocent person of the server. I agree with the topic, but it wouldnt be a real medic anymore, just an immortal/immune to all actions, which imo will impact the gameplay.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 08:56:30 am »
I have killed 2 people as medic, just for self-defense. Newer people have no clue about medic rules as other older players know. I see people provoking medics, tho they should not. Medic should be the most innocent person of the server. I agree with the topic, but it wouldnt be a real medic anymore, just an immortal/immune to all actions, which imo will impact the gameplay.
well yeah being immortal is kinda op but you couldn't deal damage to others which make this fair .I'm sure there's another good idea and come over this ,but I just didn't figure it out. Because personally I don't really like this suggestion but I can't think of alternative way to prevent this.

Offline diogogames

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-7
  • Professional Noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: diogogames
  • Discord name: Stormnet
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 04:11:11 pm »
well yeah being immortal is kinda op but you couldn't deal damage to others which make this fair .I'm sure there's another good idea and come over this ,but I just didn't figure it out. Because personally I don't really like this suggestion but I can't think of alternative way to prevent this.

Althought I like the suggestion, what if someone kills/robs/does something that can provoke a revenge and/or has a bounty? What if they switch to medic to avoid being killed?

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 04:30:25 pm »
Althought I like the suggestion, what if someone kills/robs/does something that can provoke a revenge and/or has a bounty? What if they switch to medic to avoid being killed?
You need to be innocent to become medic, which mean if you robbed or killed someone and when you became innocent it takes time (like 5min IRL), so you shouldn't revenge anymore as M3 stated. As for the bounty, well I couldn't think of better suggestion for it.

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 07:35:25 pm »
+1.

medic immune to most weapon damage, can't deal damage, can't commit crimes, etc.
just heals on wheels, i agree to this 100%. (they should still take damage from fires / nades / explosions / falling / vehicles)

but a player switching to medic after provoking another player, to avoid a revenge kill for example, would be a bad situation.

my idea to combat this issue would be to just report the player if they abuse this?