Author Topic: reporting clara for being bugged and didn't relog  (Read 4330 times)

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
reporting clara for being bugged and didn't relog
« on: July 11, 2019, 02:10:57 pm »
hello guys , i am gonna reporting clara for killing me , i have chatlog , proofs , i'll post it if it needed , she enter the bank , then i kill her , she was bugged i told her to relog , instead of it i was most wanted and she was cop , she killed me and i lost my money , how she is admin and don't know rules ? where is bugged system ?

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
Re: reporting clara for being bugged and didn't relog
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 02:15:52 pm »
You killed me when im still loading inside interior (when im laggy) i already see your deathlist to kill me inside the bank before my screen show up, now you saying to me i killed you while being bugged and didn't relog?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 02:24:32 pm »
You killed me when im still loading inside interior (when im laggy) i already see your deathlist to kill me inside the bank before my screen show up, now you saying to me i killed you while being bugged and didn't relog?
yes you killed me , is there any rule about kill player while he enter shop / bank with sniper ? if there i'll lock my topic and forgive you

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 02:35:39 pm »
there already been discussed with this rules and its should be not allowed anymore..but you guys still doing it and keep doing it..i did tell this to other player like 10xtimes and they will never listening to me

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 02:37:11 pm »
there already been discussed with this rules and its should be not allowed anymore..but you guys still doing it and keep doing it..i did tell this to other player like 10xtimes and they will never listening to me
give me proof that there a rule about it , i don't care if you discuss about it , i wasn't ig , so if i didn't kill you with my sniper and let you then kill you , you will kill me with your sniper for sure , just pay my 4k money of weapons and i'll lock this topic , waiting for high admins
edit : and hey where is bugged system ? you are bugged it doesn't matter i kill you or no , you should relog special you are an admin

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 02:47:33 pm »
did you ever see me holding my sniper? i was clearly still loading inside the bank interior and i see you run toward to me and kill me and on my screen that i was still alive so i straightly shot you too then i was bugged and reloging..dont blame me, blame those internet

proof:https://snag.gy/X6hZwI.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 02:56:31 pm by Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX »

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 02:51:34 pm »
did you ever see me holding my sniper? i was clearly still loading inside the bank interior and i see you run toward to me and kill me and on my screen that i was still alive so i straightly shot you too then i was bugged and reloging..dont blame me, blame those internet
why the hell i should blame your internet ? it is my problem ? no , if you will not pay my money, i'll wait megatron or mike to respond then

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 02:58:31 pm »
oh now you threating me because of i'am bugged and i didn't pay your money? sure go ahead demoted me i dont care...im doing this as those rules exist in the server, not your rules

note:i know you are trying to get rid of me from those staff team and congrats you just get rid of me from staff team im so proud with you soo much.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 03:01:43 pm »
oh now you threating me because of i'am bugged and i didn't pay your money? sure go ahead demoted me i dont care...im doing this as those rules exist in the server, not your rules

note:i know you are trying to get rid of me from those staff team and congrats you just get rid of me from staff team im so proud with you soo much.
do you think with your replies i should i lock this topic ? just pay my money and i'll finish this but where is this rule ? i can't see it in /rules , you have should use /announce after this mega said we will talk , that mean this rule didn't setted in server , i am not looking for demote you , i can lock this topic and remove it , i am not drama guy , you just waste my stuff

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 03:03:15 pm »
lets just wait for uncle megatron or mike to solve this im really done with your behaviour about me, you are new here and you did doing some breakrules...remember that you killed me when im yellow, and you remember that you run toward to me when im hitting that sheriff bot in lvpd?? explain that reason now oh and 1 more thing, did you said i didn't announcing for that thing? i did that for 10xtimes when you are not there..ask funtastic and robo..they always with me in the server
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:06:39 pm by Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX »

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2019, 03:12:08 pm »
lets just wait for uncle megatron or mike to solve this im really done with your behaviour about me, you are new here and you did doing some breakrules...remember that you killed me when im yellow, and you remember that you run toward to me when im hitting that sheriff bot in lvpd?? explain that reason now oh and 1 more thing, did you said i didn't announcing for that thing? i did that for 10xtimes when you are not there..ask funtastic and robo..they always with me in the server
and you didn't shut up about yellow , you jail me and i accept my mistake then i didn't do any mistake , i was about to lock this topic but after these words i'll wait mike / megatron

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2019, 03:14:44 pm »
what now you scared? or what? just admit it i know im jailing you but..rules is rules buddy..remember that in your mind :D

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2019, 03:17:39 pm »
what now you scared? or what? just admit it i know im jailing you but..rules is rules buddy..remember that in your mind :D
scared ? waiting for mike / megatron

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2019, 03:23:52 pm »
Sure im waiting too

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2019, 04:38:14 pm »
Similar money bug happened happened to me,i lost 588k

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2019, 11:17:27 am »
We received several reports about the money problem, we're on this.

Now, about the report, in the next update, you won't be able to kill someone after he entered an interior (that's when spawn protection comes in) - so, for now, you can do that.
Can you be specific about the bug you've stated Rock? - please report the bug on forums so we'll be able to fix that.

Some people make mistakes, I don't punish because someone has made a mistake, in fact, people learn from mistakes, that's why I don't punish for that.

Lets put the sniper thingy out of the subject for now, how did Clara abuse the bug? + what bug is this? please be specific when you type your answer.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2019, 11:50:45 am »
We received several reports about the money problem, we're on this.

Now, about the report, in the next update, you won't be able to kill someone after he entered an interior (that's when spawn protection comes in) - so, for now, you can do that.
Can you be specific about the bug you've stated Rock? - please report the bug on forums so we'll be able to fix that.

Some people make mistakes, I don't punish because someone has made a mistake, in fact, people learn from mistakes, that's why I don't punish for that.

Lets put the sniper thingy out of the subject for now, how did Clara abuse the bug? + what bug is this? please be specific when you type your answer.
she was bugged (low internet not my problem) , she should relog right ? i don't know about that rule but my point she was bugged then she killed me , and she blame as (she was bugged) it was my problem megatron ? who will pay my weapons ? 4k money , she was cop , why she didn't relog as admin ? i have chatlog i told her to relog many times

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2019, 12:18:05 pm »
I understand, for sometimes internet problems can cause immunity to damage, anyways...
I'll close the report because I don't see a valid reason to punish, but.. - rules will be added soon on forums and in-game, thanks!