Author Topic: Anti Noob cop system system  (Read 1786 times)

Not rated

Offline diogogames

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-7
  • Professional Noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: diogogames
  • Discord name: Stormnet
Anti Noob cop system system
« on: May 08, 2020, 07:08:55 pm »
So, to simply put, noob cops shooting non threat crims has skyrocketed lately with many new players joining the server.
Instead of another layer that stops them from joining the blue team, maybe expand on this system where you cant damage a white/yellow player.
This already stops unarmed criminals, but I've been one of those people who despite carrying weaponds and having a wanted rating, never shot/hurted nor aimed a gun at anybody. And yet the systems makes me a free fire for cops.

My suggestion is:
Add two requirements that should be met for a player to be considered harmless and damage by cops be disabled:

1 If the suspect hasnt harmed nor shot anybody in X amount of time, this tag is met

2 To balance it so the wanted dont get time to just cycle weaponds and aim at the cops without any chance of the law fighting back, make even if the crims have weaponds, the cops can only shoot if they have them equipped (but even if the crims equip that, the "Threat tag should be temporary if the condition above is met, so if the crims happen to have the guns equipped when the cops arrive they can unequip them if they want to be treated as a harmless player, because it wouldnt be fair to just happend to have your guns equipped, and even if you unequip them, the cops would keep shooting at you)."

Im not gonna say this is a flawless system nor a perfect one, but I think this would certainly stop a lot of noob cops from killing undiscrimatly.
Tell me if you see any flaw or stuff that could be improved.

Thanks for reading this.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
Re: Anti Noob cop system system
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 03:20:47 am »
If you stop damage on yellow/white completely, its an unfair advantage and I can assure you.. people of that color will use that to their advantage. There is a reason we have moderators and administrators. If you see this in game, use /report (id) (reason).

Offline diogogames

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-7
  • Professional Noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: diogogames
  • Discord name: Stormnet
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 12:00:38 pm »
If you stop damage on yellow/white completely, its an unfair advantage and I can assure you.. people of that color will use that to their advantage. There is a reason we have moderators and administrators. If you see this in game, use /report (id) (reason).

I never said to stop damage completely on yellow/white people. I just said to expand on the current system to make something that would disable cop damage to wanted people that dont have guns equipped and havent hurted anybody in a certain amount of time.

But thanks for your comment.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 02:15:01 pm »
I don't want to force gameplay styles too much like this.

Players already get a 2-star wanted level for shooting a cop, so you are more than capable to defend yourself as a cop.

One thing I want to add is a wanted level for aiming a weapon at a cop, or at a player within range of a cop.
View trailers here.

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 03:22:16 pm »
I don't want to force gameplay styles too much like this.

Players already get a 2-star wanted level for shooting a cop, so you are more than capable to defend yourself as a cop.

One thing I want to add is a wanted level for aiming a weapon at a cop, or at a player within range of a cop.

Wont it make us get stars when we wrongly aim at people ?
logo" border="0

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2020, 12:54:33 am »
Wont it make us get stars when we wrongly aim at people ?
Don’t aim at people you don’t want to be accused of aiming at then?
View trailers here.