Author Topic: Change around Most Wanted (MW) status.  (Read 1284 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
Change around Most Wanted (MW) status.
« on: May 06, 2020, 06:25:03 pm »
« Last Rated on: June 09, 2020, 12:03:05 am »
So, I think the cop rules regarding Most Wanted players should be changed around tiny bit.
Currently, if a MW is unarmed (literally not holding any weapons in hands), you can't shoot him.

Let's say the person breaks out of jail, I agree that cops shouldn't instantly just blast him with everything they got.

But if we have a different situation, where a person doesn't have any weapons (or has just switched off of them) and keeps running in dumb locations such as: Parkouring over roofs, in super small allys and the cops are unable to ram him to stop him or anything else, we should be allowed to start shooting him after like 1 minute of chasing on foot.

It's a very situational thing, but can mean the huge difference of catching or not catching someone.

Criminals can also not use their weapons, jump around, wait for their friends to come, then get their weapons out and just blast off at you, which is kind of crappy, since we have no way other then checking their hands if they actually have any weapons.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-77
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
Re: Change around Most Wanted (MW) status.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 07:01:02 pm »
+1 i dont play cop because of this, really annoying to chase someone and destroy their car only for them to stop using guns and running on foot

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
Re: Change around Most Wanted (MW) status.
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 06:23:52 am »
Nah', I don't agree with that last one.

Arrest system is just fine, cops shouldn't be able to arrest people that are in cars.

I just think that the whole unarmed crap needs to be re-thinked, because if they are orange, yeah it's fine, you shouldn't shoot them, unless they are placing someone in danger, but MOST WANTED?
That's like the top of the top bad. You can maybe say that 1-2 minutes after a jailbreak you can't shoot them, but every other time you should be allowed to.