Author Topic: Prostitute public service offence  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Lenoserop

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-0
  • Heterosexual with humanitarian acts !
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lenoserop
  • Discord name: Lenoserop#7760
Prostitute public service offence
« on: July 09, 2019, 12:52:14 pm »
-in-game name : Lenoserop                     
- What happened?: I have got demoted from rank 10 to rank 1 for killing two criminals (orange names)
    - Where were you?:I was at angel pine
    - What were you doing? : Ramming on those criminals and walking near them when injured
    - Did you have some sort of special circumstances happening at the time?: a prostitute named Xen got in my PC while i was working on cleaning angel pine
- Is this a reoccurring issue? Has it happened to you or others before? : i don't think so
- Steps for you to reproduce the issue yourselves, if possible:Get a ranger PC spawned by default near angel pine PD .Let a prostitute get in with you .Ram on a criminal near angel pine PD
- Images and videos : unluckily i don't have that mood to record my gaming ,gentlemen!
- Date and time of incident : Today,recently                                       
                                                                                                          Have a nice day/night readers

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:14:21 pm by Mike »
Let's go further without exceeding our limits :)

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
Re: Toxic Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 07:29:07 pm »
Thank you for reporting,
If you can specify more about this bug, we will appreciate that, explain how exactly did that happen and what was the cause of this to happen?

I'll let Mike know as well.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Toxic Bug
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 07:40:48 pm »
Would have been helpful if you would have taken a screenshot of the message when you lost your rank stating the reason. Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not possible for me to find out why you were demoted. I am adding such a system in the next update. For now I will trust you and reinstate your rank and XP.
View trailers here.