Author Topic: A lil bunch.  (Read 1662 times)

Not rated

Offline Eldy.

• Respect: +15/-50
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eldy.
  • Discord name: noteldy
A lil bunch.
« on: July 03, 2019, 10:40:45 pm »
Hi.
I just joined this community on a invite of a friend, but saw that many great features are not being implemented.
Well, not to worry, I thought, why not suggest them here?
Well, let's start.
Changing the running style
Okay, so, the first main and annoying part is the running style of our player. It seems like they're just jogging and not even trying to run. This just is annoying when u can't sprint and run fast and that just disturbs players.
Adding more jobs
Some jobs, like weapons dealer, drug dealer, mugger stuff are pretty fun and useful to use, and others like kidnappers and terrorists and hit men should be implemented with private spawn weapons (like sniper for hitmen), and a job selection should be given to us on connection. This will entertain more players and increase interest.
Also add drug growing, where u sell drugs to other players for money after growing, for example, if u have weed, u grew it and want to sell it, u find a player who needs it, and buys or, what it's advantage will be is that when a player is low on hp, they can just /weed use to retain that hp and that would increase this job's popularity.
Adding minigames
Mini games are fun and interesting, so why not add some? Maybe add a minigame like paintball, where you challange players to duels, maybe make duels for money and have fun there? And stuff like 2 shots, cbug and litefoot be open to them? This will just increase the fun ingame and enhance experience. Some players don't know how to do cbug n stuff while others do, thhey can teach n stuff n also earn money by this.
Make a event world
A event world should be implemented, in which people can host events like DM, Avoid the plane, Avoid the admin etc.
Auto jail for quit to avoid
When a player quits to avoid jail n stuff, if they're engaged with a player, they can automatically get jailed, with the sv jailing them incase of engagement with a cop and then quiting, auto quit to avoid jail, no need to report.
Here comes the Golden suggestion tho.

Add clans/gangs and turfs
Okay, this has been implemented in many other svs but I didn't find it here so I'm suggesting it.
Adding clans will increase fun. That will increase ways to earn. That will increase teaming, fun, friends and everything. THIS SHOULD BE ADDED INSTANTLY in my opinion. This is the best thing which is missing from this sv which stands out. Add this in order to increase the fun.

These are just some suggestions, I'll suggest more soon hopefully.

Regards, Eldy.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 11:09:37 pm by Eldy. »
Face your fear.

Offline Eldy.

• View Profile
Re: A lil bunch.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 05:26:52 pm »
bump :)
Face your fear.

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 06:25:09 pm »
2nd, 5th, 6th
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 11:39:59 am »
Please keep suggestions in separate topics. If we only approve half of these suggestions how are are we meant to move half this topic to the approved and rejected sections? Please post these suggestions again as separate topics.

All the above items are already planned to be added.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 01:39:01 am by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline Eldy.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 07:40:34 pm »
so should i post again or not?
@Mike
Face your fear.