Author Topic: Players that are catched by noob cops should be refunded and get their guns back  (Read 1438 times)

Not rated

Offline diogogames

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-7
  • Professional Noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: diogogames
  • Discord name: Stormnet
So, lately there has been a greater influx of rule-breaking cops. These cops are usually noobs that dont read coprules and became trigger happy wanna be cops.
I've been catched quite a lot lately in a unfair way.
EG. Im unarmed and didnt pose a threat, but these cops shoot me anyways.
I usually report them, they get punished, but I dont get my stuff back. If was catched unfairly, why cant I get my stuff back and be refunded? If a player prooved that it was caught unfairly, why does it need to be punished?

Thanks for reading this.

Offline WangZord

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Apes Together Strong, Zords Together MegaZord (?)
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WangZord
  • Discord name: WangZord#0923
tbh i don't think it's worth the coding if you want to make it auto and it'll cause lots of bugs and confusion by the program.

you can always buy guns its not that expensive, and you can always report those rule-breaking cops on forums to get them back and get them punished.

Offline diogogames

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-7
  • Professional Noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: diogogames
  • Discord name: Stormnet
Reporting guys is not the problem.
Guns may not be that expensive... but usually they cost me 3200$ to replace the 600 ammo Ak and armor.
And bank robberies, losing 20k to a trigger happy cop etc.
If I'm caught unfairly, why do I need to sufer like others that were caught by actually good cops?
I'm frustrated, especially I've encoutered a lot of rule breaking cops.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Playerbase is mostly having new players, it will take time for them to learn rules as you can see multiple new cops together, they can't learn that way. Punishing them is a neat way to get rid of this trigger-happy situation. Also, if old cops work with new ones, it's a neat way to make them learn the rules too. Adding this suggestion is just time-consuming and buggy as someone said above. -1?
xo

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Admins can refund you cash if needed in this situation. It's not worth investing time to script this and introduce new bugs. You can reclaim your weapons now anyway.
View trailers here.