Author Topic: Codeshadow abussing again  (Read 4071 times)

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
Codeshadow abussing again
« on: June 23, 2019, 06:56:16 pm »
TFA
Codeshadow
well in my last report moe police, dmed a lot of times even when we were cops (the same team), that time he attacked me first then i killed him, I errased the proves against that player cuz he is already banned so I didn't see it necessary to save them. And then I got jailed for that, + that thing happened many days ago, this player Funtastic and codeshadow planned this today just to make me pay for something unfair. Codeshadow said that even if he tries to kill me I got to let him kill me, LOL, well I posted lots of proves to show that Moe_police is a rdmer. Unluckily now those proves are errased. Hope another admin talk to this man.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
Re: Codeshadow abussing again
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 07:08:33 pm »
I punished you for this forum complain http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,251.0.html
You are not allowed to dm another cop. You claimed in game he cop dmed you first but you never posted a complain against him. Even if a cop dmed you first that does not give you the right to dm them when you are being a cop. If a cop dm you then you are suppose to report them.

This is your 4th false complain.
First false complain: http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,102.0.html
Second false complain: http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,103.0.html
Third false complain: http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,247.0.html

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 07:20:27 pm »
I am explaning the report + every report was with evidence, who are you to judge reports as false?
Please I need the oponion of another admin.
You are the most reported admin, and it is not for free

Offline codeshadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 07:42:13 pm »
I am explaning the report + every report was with evidence, who are you to judge reports as false?
Please I need the oponion of another admin.
You are the most reported admin, and it is not for free

Yes i'm the most reported and most of the complain are false including this one.
First false complain: http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,102.0.html
Answer from Mike:
Quitting to avoid anything including arrest is against the rules and codeshadow was not wrong to respond how he did. I think putting you in jail for avoiding arrest was right as that is what should have happened anyway.

You claimed Kevin_Iman_r was cheating when he was putting on siren and server applied an animation on him. You also claimed I did not help you and I did not punish rule breakers but my screenshot shows I did warn Kevin_Iman_r and I did jail Robber. Proof: https://i.imgur.com/ui47B5s.png So this was also a false complain

You said he killed you for no reason but he is allowed to kill you when you are most wanted.

Who am I to judge reports as false? I know cop dming is not allowed and there is nothing I have done wrong by punishing you. I suggest you to stop making false complains against admins and other players and don't give me attitude when you are on the wrong side.

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 07:53:50 pm »
1 st report u jailed me also for pausing to avoid arrest which I did not do, I accepted /q that time
2 nd report I did no know about that siren animation, but the report was not only cheating, it was also RDM which has evidence.
3 rd report I posted evidence he killed me for nothing + he did not say that he was trying to get reward because i was most wanted, he admited killing me for nothing
4 rd report I was just trying to protect myself against a dmer which was trying to kill me and ur aswer when I asked u i had to let him kill me was ''yes''
So where are the false reports now?
U had something against me IDK, everytime I ask u for help or something in the server u just ignore me, but for unfair punishments u are so fast dude.

Offline codeshadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 08:04:43 pm »
1 st report u jailed me also for pausing to avoid arrest which I did not do, I accepted /q that time
2 nd report I did no know about that siren animation, but the report was not only cheating, it was also RDM which has evidence.
3 rd report I posted evidence he killed me for nothing + he did not say that he was trying to get reward because i was most wanted, he admited killing me for nothing
4 rd report I was just trying to protect myself against a dmer which was trying to kill me and ur aswer when I asked u i had to let him kill me was ''yes''
So where are the false reports now?
U had something against me IDK, everytime I ask u for help or something in the server u just ignore me, but for unfair punishments u are so fast dude.

You did quit to avoid arrest so it was a false complain against me. I punished you for quit to avoid arrest + possible death from boat explosion. That is not abusing admin power. Proof:

Mikes response:
Quitting to avoid anything including arrest is against the rules and codeshadow was not wrong to respond how he did. I think putting you in jail for avoiding arrest was right as that is what should have happened anyway. Quitting before the city changes is not an excuse. The city change has absolutely zero chance of kicking you I don’t know where you got that idea from.

That was a false complain. How it was not false complain when my video clearly showing you quit to avoid arrest and Mike himself said it was justified how I punished you?

All the false complain are explained above with proof I am going to quote myself again.
You claimed Kevin_Iman_r was cheating when he was putting on siren and server applied an animation on him. You also claimed I did not help you and I did not punish rule breakers but my screenshot shows I did warn Kevin_Iman_r and I did jail Robber. Proof: https://i.imgur.com/ui47B5s.png So this was also a false complain

You said he killed you for no reason but he is allowed to kill you when you are most wanted.

Who am I to judge reports as false? I know cop dming is not allowed and there is nothing I have done wrong by punishing you. I suggest you to stop making false complains against admins and other players and don't give me attitude when you are on the wrong side.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 08:16:22 pm by codeshadow »

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 08:13:11 pm »
mmmm I accepted I /q that time, I already said that, the report included that u said I paused to avoid which i did not do
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 08:19:01 pm by Avenger »

Offline codeshadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2019, 08:18:48 pm »
mmmm I accepted I /q that time, I already said that
So do not say I am the most complained admin as negative way when most of them are false, do not say you did not false complain admins and other players when those 3 topics and this topic showing you made 4 false complain.

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2019, 08:21:40 pm »
They are not false, as I presented evidence in all of them. And stop saying I made false posts, you are just trying to make me look like a constant rulebreaker, which is not true. And also I've seen admins give the chance to players to explain what happened when they are reported. You just saw the report and boom jailed.

Offline codeshadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2019, 08:24:32 pm »
Yes they are false.

You did quit to avoid arrest so it was a false complain against me. I punished you for quit to avoid arrest + possible death from boat explosion. That is not abusing admin power. Proof:

Mikes response:
Quitting to avoid anything including arrest is against the rules and codeshadow was not wrong to respond how he did. I think putting you in jail for avoiding arrest was right as that is what should have happened anyway. Quitting before the city changes is not an excuse. The city change has absolutely zero chance of kicking you I don’t know where you got that idea from.

That was a false complain. How it was not false complain when my video clearly showing you quit to avoid arrest and Mike himself said it was justified how I punished you?

All the false complain are explained above with proof I am going to quote myself again.

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2019, 08:27:07 pm »
And I said I reported u also because u said I paused to avoid arrest, u only post that video to say it is false, the rest of the reports have evidence, clear evidence.

Offline codeshadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2019, 08:38:27 pm »
And I said I reported u also because u said I paused to avoid arrest, u only post that video to say it is false, the rest of the reports have evidence, clear evidence.
I also provided a video of you pausing which can be found in first false complain link. Your first complain was denied by owner because I did not do anything wrong by punishing you for breaking rules which makes it a false complain. Every single topic I linked shows either you false complained me or other players. Proof are provided in every single link. The only valid complain you had was against Robber but even in that topic you made 2 false complain one against kevin for siren animation and one against me for not punishing them when I did punished them proof: https://i.imgur.com/ui47B5s.png in this picture you can see I pmed kevin and I did jailed Robber. That makes it false complain against me and Kevin. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 08:41:53 pm by codeshadow »

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2019, 08:43:13 pm »
That video of me pausing is kindda false, because I never paused. With kevin I didn't know that siren existed + in the complain was mainly about kevin and the other RDMing wich has proves on it. You say the report on Hot_Boi is false? Well he admited he wanted to kill me and did it for nothing. The las report I just killed that Moe_Police in self defence because he had been RDMing all the time that day, I also reported that and has evidence. An about that report you did not even give the chance to explain as always just unfair punishment

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2019, 08:44:32 pm »
I don't really wanna talk to you anymore, pls another admin take the case, and if the other admins say it is my fault well, I will accept it, but your useless replies code can't be used for nothing.

Offline codeshadow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2019, 09:05:03 pm »
That video of me pausing is kindda false, because I never paused. With kevin I didn't know that siren existed + in the complain was mainly about kevin and the other RDMing wich has proves on it. You say the report on Hot_Boi is false? Well he admited he wanted to kill me and did it for nothing. The las report I just killed that Moe_Police in self defence because he had been RDMing all the time that day, I also reported that and has evidence. An about that report you did not even give the chance to explain as always just unfair punishment
Even if you did not pause I was still right to punish you for quit to avoid arrest and possible death that makes it a false complain. Why was it a false complain? It is a false complain because you broke the in game rules and I punished you for valid reason there was no admin abuse. Server owner said himself my action was justified and that makes it a false complain. If he accepted your report that I abused my power and if you provided any proof showing I abused my power then it would have been a valid complain. There was no proof showing I did anything wrong instead two of my video showing you breaking rules even when you calming you didn't pause but my video shows otherwise. 

Hot_Boi is innocent Mike scripted that players can kill most wanted player for rewards. You was most wanted player in that screenshot of yours so even though Hot_Boi killed you for no reason it still makes him innocent because you was most wanted player. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 09:08:54 pm by codeshadow »

Offline Uncle Mega

• Respect: +27/-8
  • Ex CM
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Megatron
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2019, 09:30:06 pm »
Seems like nothing was wrong here,
You are welcome to PM me Avenger regarding staff reports, thanks.