Author Topic: Jail Sentences Appeals + Commands  (Read 1286 times)

Not rated

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
Jail Sentences Appeals + Commands
« on: June 16, 2019, 07:53:21 pm »
Suggestions:
1.-When you are in jail, it would be good that the player had the chance to appeal his sentence by adding the command /appeal which adds the chance to give random players the chance to vote for the player to be innocent or guilty. So after the votes are complete the player's sentence will be complete in case of being declared as innocent and will only have to pay the bail, in case of being declared as guilty the sentence will be normal.
2.-Adding commands like /rape, which will reduce a percentage of the health from the player which has been raped + a posibility of getting a disease which will slowly kill the player until he/she gets the cure at the hospital. And to prevent getting a disease after being raped, condoms will also be added to the 24/7 or any other stores menus to be used for protection.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Jail Sentences Appeals + Commands
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 08:41:20 pm »
I don’t really like either idea to be honest. If you end up in jail you have been sentenced for a crime in front of a jury (pretend). This feature would just be copying Crazybobs. Same with rape. I don’t think such a vulgar crime is really appropriate. It’s not necessary.

Thanks for your ideas but unfortunately I have to reject these too.
View trailers here.