Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Croix

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Croix
My ban appeal
« on: February 25, 2020, 10:59:24 pm »
Instructions
- Make sure you have read all of the ban appeal guidelines.
- Scroll down to the post editor and replace all instances of YOUR_TEXT_HERE below with what is needed as stated on the left side of each row.
- Attach a screenshot (press F8 in-game) of your ban message (the dialog which pops up saying 'YOU ARE BANNED' with ban details shown. Do not use unreliable image hosts. Attach it via the forum attachment
system.
- Once done, remove all of this instruction and post the topic. Do not leave this red text in your ban appeal.
- Do not post in the topic again unless information is requested, or your appeal will be denied.

Your in-game nameCroix
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban ID: 68
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone25/02/2020 19:46 I am in Eastern Time Zone USA
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/hacks Teleport
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Did no teleport
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was driving desynced without knowing it, stopped at gas station by RS Haul for gas and when no red marker realized I was desynced and was banned before I could log off.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no witness known
Any more information to provide?I was driving looking for weapons, checked Hilltop Farm and there were vehicles in barns, then drive across country to gas station by RS Haul  to get gas. My intention was to drive on to Ocean Docks looking for weapon spawns. I was desynced but had no knowledge. When I did realize it I was going to log off when I got the ban message. I have no idea where the Teleport accusation came from or why. I do not cheat, and have no hacks. I would not know how to use a hack. I am a 71 year old cancer patient born in 1949, who is trying to live out the last days trying not to think about what is coming. Gaming is so immersive it keep the mind off my troubles. Please let me back in. I think you have a great game as evidenced by how many hours I have been playing. Thank you for your attention to this. Croix

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 11:13:45 pm »

- Once done, remove all of this instruction and post the topic. Do not leave this red text in your ban appeal.

gg

I will let the admin that banned you know about your appeal.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 11:17:38 pm by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 12:19:16 am »
Instructions
- Make sure you have read all of the ban appeal guidelines.
- Scroll down to the post editor and replace all instances of YOUR_TEXT_HERE below with what is needed as stated on the left side of each row.
- Attach a screenshot (press F8 in-game) of your ban message (the dialog which pops up saying 'YOU ARE BANNED' with ban details shown. Do not use unreliable image hosts. Attach it via the forum attachment
system.
- Do not post in the topic again unless information is requested, or your appeal will be denied.

Your in-game nameCroix
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban ID: 68
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone25/02/2020 19:46 I am in Eastern Time Zone USA
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/hacks Teleport
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Did no teleport
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was driving desynced without knowing it, stopped at gas station by RS Haul for gas and when no red marker realized I was desynced and was banned before I could log off.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no witness known
Any more information to provide?I was driving looking for weapons, checked Hilltop Farm and there were vehicles in barns, then drive across country to gas station by RS Haul  to get gas. My intention was to drive on to Ocean Docks looking for weapon spawns. I was desynced but had no knowledge. When I did realize it I was going to log off when I got the ban message. I have no idea where the Teleport accusation came from or why. I do not cheat, and have no hacks. I would not know how to use a hack. I am a 71 year old cancer patient born in 1949, who is trying to live out the last days trying not to think about what is coming. Gaming is so immersive it keep the mind off my troubles. Please let me back in. I think you have a great game as evidenced by how many hours I have been playing. Thank you for your attention to this. Croix

SAMP Sync is horrible.

I don't seem to have the video either (I guess it didn't save/record :-/), but your chain of events lines up with what I saw (almost).

How I saw things unfold you were at the Hilltop Farm, then suddenly ended up down at RS Haul 5 seconds later without any car to help you get there that I could see.

I will unban immediately, since it was probably really bad desync.