Author Topic: Lost money, score and level.  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
Lost money, score and level.
« on: June 02, 2019, 06:49:49 pm »
IGN: The_First_Avenger
Well the last time I played in the server was on May 6th and played again on May 29th due to a vacation trip I made, but when I came back I realized that a had less money, score and a lowe level than I originally had, so I don't know if during the time I was ausent in the server there was any update that made players lose score, money, etc, if that is not the case I would like someone to help me with this issue.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Lost money, score and level.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 07:54:26 pm »
Everyone’s score was reduced to 1000 and cash to 100,000 if I recall the amounts correctly. This was due to some players abusing methods to acquire cash/score illegitimately. It was also because things needed balancing as some actions were rewarding players vast amounts of cash for low effort input. For example some easy-to-acquire achievements were awarding thousands of dollars in cash when they were very easy to achieve.

Therefore cash and score was reduced so that existing players didn’t have an unfair advantage over newer players after fixes and balancing.

I’m sure you’ll be able to earn your stuff back quickly as most payouts were also increased recently. Nice to see you back, did you have a nice trip?
View trailers here.

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
Re: Lost money, score and level.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 07:57:57 pm »
Well thanks for the info, nice to hear that there is a balance now.
BTW I had an amazing trip thanks for asking, It feels so good to be back