Author Topic: wrongfully infraction  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Rick

• Respect: +46/-129
  • Good Thoughts , Good Words , Good Deeds
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Rick
  • Discord name: Rick#2142
  • Crew: [SAS]
wrongfully infraction
« on: January 05, 2020, 02:16:12 pm »
Your in-game nameRick_Grimes
Their in-game nameLepacha
DetailsI was logged into the server And I spawned to SFPD , And i requested for a personal car , I was waiting for the spawn my car , rasyan suddenly hit me with his car and killed me , He was innocent And he was most wanted for killing me, i spawned to SFPD Parking , I got on a Bike and went to kill him to take revenge , I approached him And I saw two other cops looking for him rasyan got out of his car and surrendered, but I killed him , Because he killed me and he who kills a cop deserves death , but admin (lepacha) set infraction for me because he is unarmed  , And he removed all my guns , And he did me loss 150,000 $ To buy guns again :D
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 02:31:19 pm by Rick_Grimes »

Offline sh[A]rma

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-8
  • 🛡️
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sh[A]rma
  • Discord name: RC7乡KsHiTiZ
Re: wrongfully infraction
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 03:47:04 pm »
Hehe karma
(Sorry for this reply admins)

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 04:11:45 pm »
Hehe karma
I'm playing on the server but you can't  :)))) Bad liar
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 07:15:07 pm by Rick_Grimes »

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 05:33:06 pm »
Hehe karma

Useless replies that are unneeded.

The appeal is in progress, wait for staff responsible to reply.

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-8
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rasyan
  • Discord name: Russian
  • Crew: Shadow Assassin [SAS]
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 10:33:28 pm »
sorry if that happened, but there I was a 1 star because I stole a sports car and happened to be passing by the office so that I would be chased like there were a lot of police there. then there I speeded my car and accidentally hit you and I tried to brake my car so that other police could revive you, but it was too late because it was difficult to brake the car when full speed. and I hurriedly ran away because I was already MW. sorry again for bumping into you

edit : I was 2 stars not innocent or 1star . based on ur ss / crime, and you are also wrong . Lepacha is right to punish you and carry out her duties. and you have been lying for accusing me there I am still innocent but there I am a 2 star? (based on your ss / crime) where 2 stars are allowed to kill (not rdm) that I know from the admin. after I became MW I ran away and was paralyzed by several policemen and I surrendered and then i was being handcuffed. And you Rick ... killed me right when I was being handcuffed.This is not wrongfully infrac cuz u breaking 2 points of coprules shoot unarmed and suren crim , you should take revenge where you r become a criminal too. and I'm very sorry for your being punished cuz for making you upset
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 09:37:58 am by Rasyan »

Dont bully me , i know im a noob

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 12:59:14 pm »
sorry if that happened, but there I was a 1 star because I stole a sports car and happened to be passing by the office so that I would be chased like there were a lot of police there. then there I speeded my car and accidentally hit you and I tried to brake my car so that other police could revive you, but it was too late because it was difficult to brake the car when full speed. and I hurriedly ran away because I was already MW. sorry again for bumping into you

edit : I was 2 stars not innocent or 1star . based on ur ss / crime, and you are also wrong . Lepacha is right to punish you and carry out her duties. and you have been lying for accusing me there I am still innocent but there I am a 2 star? (based on your ss / crime) where 2 stars are allowed to kill (not rdm) that I know from the admin. after I became MW I ran away and was paralyzed by several policemen and I surrendered and then i was being handcuffed. And you Rick ... killed me right when I was being handcuffed.This is not wrongfully infrac cuz u breaking 2 points of coprules shoot unarmed and suren crim , you should take revenge where you r become a criminal too. and I'm very sorry for your being punished cuz for making you upset
I had come to kill you ، when I get close to you , You get out of your car and surrendered ، Before you surrendered, I was shooting at you , And by doing so you prevented me from killing you , But because you killed a cops ، You deserve to die , And that you deliberately hit and killed me with your car ، Because I saw you redirected and you came to me ، That you say was a coincidence ، That's the best lie I've ever heard ، Surrender is acceptable when you have Rob from the bank ، But you killed a cops and you have to deserve death
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 01:06:30 pm by Rick_Grimes »

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-8
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rasyan
  • Discord name: Russian
  • Crew: Shadow Assassin [SAS]
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 02:07:46 pm »
u shoot me before im getting out off broken car machine? im getting out n suren . cuz nothing to do .. only gave up n getting cuffed , n u come n kill me like a crazy . can u revenge me on the other role , like criminal , or prostitute if u want xD. and remember dude i didnt mean too kill u , just running on high speed and I want to make a sharp turn like nfs: mw on near SFPD and you're there. and accidentally crashed u , n there also i saw a map that looks very much a cops icon and that's where I felt so nfs: mw :v and accidentally crashed into you there I laughed like an evil xD and tried to brake from speed cuz ididnt mean to and wont being MW and it was too late. and don't try to accuse me of being innocent as if accusing me of RDM u are lier too :c
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 02:14:00 pm by Rasyan »

Dont bully me , i know im a noob

Offline Rick

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 06:12:58 pm »
u shoot me before im getting out off broken car machine? im getting out n suren . cuz nothing to do .. only gave up n getting cuffed , n u come n kill me like a crazy . can u revenge me on the other role , like criminal , or prostitute if u want xD. and remember dude i didnt mean too kill u , just running on high speed and I want to make a sharp turn like nfs: mw on near SFPD and you're there. and accidentally crashed u , n there also i saw a map that looks very much a cops icon and that's where I felt so nfs: mw :v and accidentally crashed into you there I laughed like an evil xD and tried to brake from speed cuz ididnt mean to and wont being MW and it was too late. and don't try to accuse me of being innocent as if accusing me of RDM u are lier too :c
My problem is not  killing me ، My problem is wrogfully infraction For me , You deserve to die for killing the police ، And I was punished for killing you ، thats my problem ، This is not yours

Offline Treba

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +32/-78
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 09:21:00 pm »
Alright kids, let the true master of laws throw in his 5 cents. According to both cop- and rules, officers are already allowed to take down ones that have recently committed a murder. In our case, the reason Rasyan points out would've lead him to the electric chair by any means:
I stole a sports car and happened to be passing by the office so that I would be chased like there were a lot of police there. then there I speeded my car and accidentally hit you
In this situation Rick had all the rights to take the suspect down and is absolutely guiltless. Please consider my point of view.
Please stop +REP'ing me. I already know I'm most authoritative here

Offline Le Pacha

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +14/-9
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LePacha
  • Discord name: LePacha
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2020, 10:09:11 pm »
The PSO got removed by an admin. The kill was in fact valid.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Pacha