Author Topic: CLARA Threatening to BAN ME (RESOLVED)  (Read 8414 times)

Offline xev

• Banned
  • Respect: +41/-121
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xev
  • Discord name: xev#4060
Re: CLARA Threatening to BAN ME
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2020, 06:12:59 pm »
"I know i shouldn't be posting my opinions in here, but i just want to clear some points out. First of all Trina, you were told to be banned because of your behaviour, you kept insulting/disrespecting clara no matter you did it in /w or /pm, you did it which is against the rules. You should've done it outside the community if you were really eager to do that. Yet Clara didn't ban you just warned you that you could get banned if you keep up with this shit. While she was supposed to ban you for such behaviour. She's doing her duty as an admin and her duty is to keep the server clean. You are just spreading the hate over the whole server and nothing else. And now you say that you are being "THREATNED" to get banned.

trina

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2020, 08:59:57 pm »
Again Frost, like you said you shouldn't be posting your opinion here. You're just a regular player, not a staff member so again you don't need to be here. This has nothing to do with you. You are just here to defend your friend and support her, cool. You can defend and support her but do it in private not here on this post because you are not needed here. I used /pm /w with Thegoodfather, to rant about how I felt about another player, I did not use those actions toward her or directly to her. Everyone talks smack about each other. I at least was kind enough to not say it in public chat or directly toward her, because I somewhat have respect for her in that regard.  Plus, If no one is noticing how she is speaking to me and responding to me and others on here and they don't see a problem with that only shows how naive and blind everyone is when it comes to her. They just want to come to her rescue because she is an admin. When they have not witnessed what she has done to me or said about me. So unless you have evidence don't comment.  I see another admin here responding like an admin should, not by calling names and threatening the regular players with "You will be first on my list to ban" or " I will hunt you in real life". Did EVERYONE see her threaten to do something do something to me in real life? I mean who responds that way? Of course, someone her age would. This is why it's is a good to have mature people as admin, not kids.

Plus, no one is paying anyone money like you think they are. I have put zero cents and money into this game. I am not even a donatar like a few are. Plus, you must be under 18 as well to call me a drama creator when this was posted for Mike to handle and decide what he wants to do from there. Why else did Mike give us this staff section for? So, we can leave it empty? HA, you wish. Would be nice if we didn't have to report staff members but when one does something wrong it is best to let it be known and speak otherwise NOTHING will ever change. Plus, frost I still don't remember you, lol. Plus, its okay for you to call other players in the comments disgusting but you don't like it when they comment something back? LMFAO. Please, grow the hell up.

Again, you can ALL support her but do it in PRIVATE. This is my post about her and how I feel about the situation. The only people who have the right to defend themselves or comment, is the people I mentioned in my written up report, otherwise if were not mentioned this truly has nothing to do with you, it's best you stay out of it and support her in private. Unless you have valid evidence related to this post than you do not need to be here. Remember this is for MIKE to review, because at the end of the day only his opinion truly matters. Whatever he decides to do, this will be done and over with and I am sure we won't have the same problem again. Than we will move on our merry way and continue playing cnr or whatever we do. Cheers.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:18:43 am by trina »

Offline mrnobody

• Respect: +43/-37
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: mrnobody
  • Discord name: mrnob#8305
  • Crew: KoS
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2020, 10:50:29 pm »
C’mon do u think Clara would give u infractions for fun maybe admins know a lot of rules
Regular players don’t read the server rules that’s why they mad on an admin please read rules first before saying stuff that isn’t right
/dm /rules /pc /cop rules
Don’t be mad at an admin just read those rules first then maybe ya’ll realize

trina

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2020, 11:44:51 pm »
AGAIN^^ You have NOTHING to do with our problem nor are you a part of it. So, please if you have any common sense just stay out of it. Maybe you should take your own advice and read the rules and know this this isn't your place to put your two cents in. There is a report button here I was told by Mike via DISCORD MESSAGE to use on anyone who doesn't have anything to do with the issue to use it and report it.I don't know why so many random staff members are coming here to give their opinion and to defend her when it has NOTHING to do with them. As for Clara she can't seem to know when to actually write people up. She tried to write a guy for calling her dude? Do know how many people have called me a guy and I haven't freaked out. I just tell them I am a female and move on. She needs to beware of her behavior and how she handles things is very immaturely. The complaint STAFF SECTION is here for a reason, aint it? If I want to use it to report a staff member so be it. Do you see me trying to butt into someone else's post and forum now do you? No. So, asking you kindly and everyone else who was not MENTIONED in this report or has NOTHING to do with this, DO NOT comment on this post. You are only adding more fire to the fuel and giving Mike more things to read, which means this will be awhile till it's handled because of all the useless comments from a few of you. Again, this is section is here for a reason, I posted my report. Don't include yourselves in this. It's that simple. Anyone in their right mind would understand if something doesn't have anything to do with them than stay the hell out of it. Okay? Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:21:19 am by trina »

Offline C3982

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +5/-8
  • where is ma doritos :V V:
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: C3982
  • Discord name: C3982#3982
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2020, 12:25:30 am »
i don't trust pic you may use the inspect elements so video recording is better but idk what to say

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2020, 12:32:16 am »
Jesus Christ 7 pages due of Alot of drama Lol
btw drama word isnt suitable for this topic drama can be movie-poem etc
Hell ya i know everything here my opinion is based on the topic not clara is a staff member know cmds know who was warned before know who was banned etc and you dont have right to talk like this to frostz he is just giving his opinion like raj , can we stop with this bullshit?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 12:36:06 am by Claude_Exilled »

trina

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2020, 12:57:57 am »
Who are you speaking too, Claude?

No, not 7 pages due to drama, 7 pages to due to people not minding their own business. This was posted for Mike to read regarding Clara. I also mentioned two other players in this post (Vectorman and Thegoodfather). So basically, its us FOUR who should be the only ones who can respond here. Since, I mentioned the three of them in the report/comment than they are the only ones who can give their opinion or defend themselves, just like Clara has. Cool. But, everyone else literally has nothing to do with this. This report is not about the other admins or staff or regular that felt the need to say I was wrong or that she doesn't act this way. When she acts this way toward me. She might be nice to others, doesn't mean she is nice or gets along with everyone else because HELLO not everyone gets along with each other on these games. She is the only admin I have a issue with. It's just a pain in the ass to come on here, feeling like I can express my feelings about someone in charge just to have everyone here to come and meddle in something that doesn't involve them.

I see friends on here post or report about my friends on here but do you see me going on their reports/complaints to go and try and rescue them and be like "OH HEY NO you're completely wrong". No, because that has nothing to do with me and it's not my place to put my two cents in. So, why is everyone feeling the need to butt in negatively. I don't give a rat's ass if she is nice to you. She isn't with me. She also isn't with a few other players that I have spoken too. This is my report. I have the freedom to say whatever the hell I want about an admin I feel isn't doing her job properly. Again, Mike is aware of random people trying to butt in so, please stay the hell out of it, UNLESS I have mentioned your name here.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:15:09 am by trina »

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2020, 01:53:43 am »
Who are you speaking too, Claude?

No, not 7 pages due to drama, 7 pages to due to people not minding their own business. This was posted for Mike to read regarding Clara. I also mentioned two other players in this post (Vectorman and Thegoodfather). So basically, its us FOUR who should be the only ones who can respond here. Since, I mentioned the three of them in the report/comment than they are the only ones who can give their opinion or defend themselves, just like Clara has. Cool. But, everyone else literally has nothing to do with this. This report is not about the other admins or staff or regular that felt the need to say I was wrong or that she doesn't act this way. When she acts this way toward me. She might be nice to others, doesn't mean she is nice or gets along with everyone else because HELLO not everyone gets along with each other on these games. She is the only admin I have a issue with. It's just a pain in the ass to come on here, feeling like I can express my feelings about someone in charge just to have everyone here to come and meddle in something that doesn't involve them.

I see friends on here post or report about my friends on here but do you see me going on their reports/complaints to go and try and rescue them and be like "OH HEY NO you're completely wrong". No, because that has nothing to do with me and it's not my place to put my two cents in. So, why is everyone feeling the need to butt in negatively. I don't give a rat's ass if she is nice to you. She isn't with me. She also isn't with a few other players that I have spoken too. This is my report. I have the freedom to say whatever the hell I want about an admin I feel isn't doing her job properly. Again, Mike is aware of random people trying to butt in so, please stay the hell out of it, UNLESS I have mentioned your name here.
Trina Calm down is just a game

Trina chill out , they just are wasting their times posting into this because of an Discord message just because she threaten you cuz you will be banned and like i saw looks like you called her childish admin and etc  and just because she have 17 year old and what is the problem what she act like a kid , the age doesnt matter then stop lying . just because you joined MCNR clara started hate you , and also i agree without im not defending clara i remember when i started play Mike's CNR Clara started be nice to me and helped me with alot of things , but you she had a reason to dont like you and also she doesnt ban players without no reason she is a good admin  i never had problem with her

and also stop with this bullshit and she will ban cuz you said bad works with /pm and /w about her like '' shes an childish admin '' and they Hired her for 2 reasons experienced admin or volunteered from since begin she joined this server, she never asked to be admin, but since they have less staff members,so she volunteer and applying as staff members,if you feel that is wrong to her, pleasure to make more complaints to mike.to fired her from this position, position isn't too valuable for her, but when rulebreaker own the server, don't blame the owner or the managers even the admins, if you blame them.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:57:50 am by Claude_Exilled »

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2020, 02:33:54 am »
I think Trina is right about the useless reply thing.
Let’s keep this topic a little cooler, if I came back from a week that you worked really hard, and see an topic that has 8 pages and is still growing, I would just not read it.
So no useless replies now, I’ll monitor it. Trina, ignore these, I handle it.

Thanks

trina

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2020, 02:35:22 am »
Trina Calm down is just a game

Trina chill out , they just are wasting their times posting into this because of an Discord message just because she threaten you cuz you will be banned and like i saw looks like you called her childish admin and etc  and just because she have 17 year old and what is the problem what she act like a kid , the age doesnt matter then stop lying . just because you joined MCNR clara started hate you , and also i agree without im not defending clara i remember when i started play Mike's CNR Clara started be nice to me and helped me with alot of things , but you she had a reason to dont like you and also she doesnt ban players without no reason she is a good admin  i never had problem with her

and also stop with this bullshit and she will ban cuz you said bad works with /pm and /w about her like '' shes an childish admin '' and they Hired her for 2 reasons experienced admin or volunteered from since begin she joined this server, she never asked to be admin, but since they have less staff members,so she volunteer and applying as staff members,if you feel that is wrong to her, pleasure to make more complaints to mike.to fired her from this position, position isn't too valuable for her, but when rulebreaker own the server, don't blame the owner or the managers even the admins, if you blame them.

Again Claude, this has nothing to do with you. You are only making this more of issue by continuing to comment your opinion. Why all of a sudden your kissing her ass too? LMFAO. Didn't you just mention on the first page, that she shouldn't be admin and now all of a sudden you want to act different and be supportive of her? You need to stop. You're the fakest one on this server. One minute you're someone's friend and the next you're killing them for literally no reason. You're so fake and you can't be trusted whatsoever. You have zero loyalty to anyone here. You're constantly getting infractions and written up because your behavior is so toxic. You pretend to be someone's friend and than you go and kill them and do them wrong. One minute you're chill and nice and the next it's like a bomb went off with you just like this 360 attitude change you are doing right now. I see she must of got to your head. It's okay, you too can kiss her ass some more and continue to dm people in the server like you seem to enjoy to be doing.

Problem is if you're an admin you shouldn't behave like a child. You need to be professional. She is not even close to what a professional is. Plus, if this is just a game than don't add your stupid opinion on this when it has nothing to do with you and if I think she is childish I will let it be known. I know I am not the only one who feels that way about her. Plus, don't tell me to stop from posting how I feel on here. Who the hell are you? Some young teenager like her. You're just trying to be part of something that has nothing to do with you. If the position isn't to valuable she wouldn't be so invested in spying on me and these other players, lol. Again, get the hell out of here with your bipolar, toxic self.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:40:43 am by trina »

trina

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2020, 02:38:45 am »
I think Trina is right about the useless reply thing.
Let’s keep this topic a little cooler, if I came back from a week that you worked really hard, and see an topic that has 8 pages and is still growing, I would just not read it.
So no useless replies now, I’ll monitor it. Trina, ignore these, I handle it.

Thanks

Thank you. I literally want people who don't have anything to do with this to keep their opinion to themselves. Only people who can respond to this is Clara and the two others I mentioned. Otherwise, everyone else should just quit. It's not helping the situation anymore. Please, monitor this. Last person to respond is Mike. I don't want him to read a complaint with this many useless replies. Thank you, MD045.

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2020, 03:51:59 am »
Yes your right i'm just an childish admin and i don't do my job properly and i'm pickisiding some people, so at this point, this day, this time i will step back from my position and leaving mcnr for few days or forever to keep this community alive, everytime i'm moderating, i keep getting complained, insulted, bullyed..i already do my best to being nice to you all, but you guys always think i'm abusing, rude and childish...this day is were you will be calm and happy in this community because when this case has been solved to by the managers or the owner, i will leave from this community and getting my new life, i already make my resignation report to my community manager, i hope you will keep enjoy and stayig in MCNR without me, specially my hater or my friends that always supporting me

Clara reporting to off duty.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2020, 05:44:28 am »
Bruh i did not expect that.

Offline Thegoodfather

• Banned
  • Respect: +32/-15
  • FAV PLAYER ~ [oG]Vippy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Thegoodfather
  • Discord name: Thegoodfather#4057
  • Crew: Old Gangstas
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2020, 05:59:24 am »
for just once please read the whole fucking story before posting your opinions.. you all are getting it wrong since it wasn't about rule breaking or something it was about her attitude towards us and the way shes reacting to it by threatening us which i still see in her replies over here, again i'm repeating shes not the only one we have talked about, there may be a lot of people we've talked about and i believe that we are not the only ones who have done that. And its all about immaturity and childish behavior since i haven't seen any other admin threatening or getting mad over such things. Also please Clara don't try to gain sympathy over here if you want to leave sure go ahead but after this is over.

Offline Rasyan

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-8
  • Deputy. Rasyan
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: rasyan
  • Discord name: Russian
  • Crew: Shadow Assassin [SAS]
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2020, 06:28:24 am »
pm is used for personal mesagge where we pm other people to do somethings related to MCNR rp gameplay, not to insult people. and an admin has the duty to supervise what you are talking about there, whether it is racist, bullying, fighting, insults, and some other negative thing. why admin can see that? intended to prevent that from happening so that you didn't focus on the MCNR rp gameplay. thts all i know

Dont bully me , i know im a noob

Offline RoboKill

• Ass of the month - All year
  • Respect: +57/-10
  • Sweaty bank hacks <3
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: RoboKill#7970
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2020, 11:02:56 am »
First things first, I want to say to let's not get off topic. The topic in here is about how Clara is threatening you by how the title is stating and perhaps some others (Thegoodfather) I assume right? From the pictures you posted I am seeing how Clara is warning you by talking through with 'Wednesday' , she never ever said she is banning you and your friends nor she did it. I don't see how is that a threat meanwhile it is merely a warning. You have a right to report and explain if an admin is threatening you, I do agree. But in that situation, it was a warning, for just like how you stated about you talking shit about her in-game. I will say, an admin's job is to monitor both in-game and forum. Also, an admin got the rights to punish a person for breaking the rules. This is why PMs are personal messages and not private ones right, and by that it means they are monitored by admins and they can take actions on any rule break that comes out of it (and so for to the commands /w(hisper) or /s(hout) )

This is a staff complaint section, not a drama one, we've seen people that state Clara is doing wrong to them and people that say this is the first time they see this. Obviously, if people have a problem with her or other admins they should come report it at the staff complaints section, but assuming that it's not filled with reports, then it means people don't have a problem with the admins right? Admins that replied here are not for 'rescuing' like you're stating, but they are just trying to monitor what is going on as it's their job.

I believe that this complaint should not be filled with opinions and what should be done to the reported and what should not. Only people who are mentioned in the post and if anyone got something IMPORTANT to add should reply. I think that everything important should have been said by now as it is already an 8 pages complaint. People should stop adding useless replies and trina you should stop giving a 20 lines of reply to every useless reply just saying that it is useless. But, it is not an admin's job whether to state what everything Clara's done is pure and innocent. So, I will leave it to Mike's decision on this and hope that we don't have a fight of useless replies.

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2020, 03:05:02 pm »
If you truly feel like you have been unfairly punished or treated, you may raise your concerns here and I will respond, investigate and take any action I deem neccessary.

Thanks
Are you guys Mike? Stop posting here unless if you are involved or if you have any valid proof to add to the topic.

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
Re: CLARA Threatening to BAN ME (RESOLVED)
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2020, 08:21:43 am »
If you truly feel like you have been unfairly punished or treated, you may raise your concerns here and the management team will respond, investigate and take any action deemed neccessary.
Post has been updated and the management team have the right to respond to the staff complaints.

We apologize for any inconvenience. I looked at the sa-mp screenshots posted on #staff channel and it is not even that bad. Normally players use /pm and /w to communicate with each other. Normal players cannot see the message between other players and whisper can be seen only from certain range. Just because this server allows moderators and admins to view players personal message that doesn't mean they cannot share their opinion with another player in personal message. She messaged another player she did not message you. Sometimes you have to ignore light insults just like we tell other players in complaint section. You cannot keep take things personally. A beta tester and a normal player once made fun of my age in global chat saying everyone is 25 years old now a day and few other things like that. I simply ignored them.

As an admin you cannot continue to behave this way with other players and continue to threaten them and their real life as you did in a response above. That will never be okay. You need to work on having better control of your anger and to never let it get to this point again. As admin, you need to be professional because when you are not you make us look very unprofessional and give us a bad reputation. We want everyone here to feel like they can come to us for advice and to enjoy their time playing on Mike's server and have a good time.

Trina, I appreciate that you took the time to write how you felt and I apologize you got a lot of useless comments on here. Perhaps, the next time, don't bother to respond to half of them as there is a report button to report the pointless comments. The only people who should of responded were the one's you had mention the names of. Everyone else got written up for leaving a comment when they were not a part of the problem.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 11:44:12 pm by trina »