Author Topic: cop assist  (Read 1624 times)

Not rated

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
cop assist
« on: May 13, 2019, 07:10:37 am »
Hey mike, I was chasing a cirminal the other day with another cop, and he managed to get the reward for the arrest, and I was thinking if 2 are in a vehicle chasing a criminal, the person driving or the other cop gets a cop assist or arrest assist. Because I was driving for so long to chase someone, and only that cop got the reward of arresting him and putting him to jail.

So a cop assist would be nice, that gives you abit of score too.

Offline Kenway

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • To be the best, you got to have the best.
    • View Profile
Re: cop assist
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 11:31:21 am »
Why don't you add CIA that can EMP the criminal's vehicle when near to him in a chase by pressing a button or typing a command.
And I suppose the EMP should be buyable from the locker as well.

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 11:42:18 am »
That would just make cops way to OP and you will never be able to run away from them, given the fact that will change the balance of the game and just make cops unstoppable.

It's not even balanced right now, currently the cops are the most strongest in the game, criminals have no open window/gap to escape, their is no way of losing wanted without either getting caught/bribing/waiting.

and civilians well, only thing good about civilians right now is that, you have access to the jobs like taxi truck delivery etc, without getting a wanted star.

but everything in the game right now if you're not doing a job just gives you wanted level, the only way i feel that can change is if you have some vehicles in the game that are not always locked, and rather unlocked, and have a hot-wiring tool kit that can be bought at the petrol station/gun shop or 7/11 shop.

or lock picks to lock pick houses instead of just breaking in and then boom 4 wanted stars, and of course, the lock picking isn't always successful and have it that you can have very small amounts of them like 5, and you have for example 1/5 chance of being successful breaking into a house without getting wanted.

This will give criminals the open window they need to just get into a car without trying to hot wire it because they have a hot-wiring kit and just drive off, and to make that balanced make it that there is a certain % only the owner knows of making the hot-wire kit successful, similar to actually hot wiring the vehicle but instead a higher chance
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 12:03:54 pm by YellowFlash »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 10:24:32 pm »
Good idea, cops should definitely get assistant bonuses.

@YellowFlash: I plan to add ‘learned skills’ and proficiency levels in the future. Essentially the more cars you hotwire the faster and more successful you become at it. Similarly for house robberies after some practise you will be able to break in faster, more successfully and as you suggested undetected.

Buying tools for these jobs might be a good idea too when I eventually implement an inventory system.
View trailers here.