Author Topic: Adding Features and Some More on this server  (Read 1813 times)

Not rated

Offline 1MG4MING

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Martial Art Instructor
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: TimorthyL
Adding Features and Some More on this server
« on: October 18, 2019, 03:10:38 pm »
Refer to the topic above I would like to suggest my opinions as below:

1st: I think we should have base for Crews and for their members, any crews can have some fun there. ( Only allow not wanted only). The leader or Personnel In Charge can design thier bases according their favorite depending on their budget. ( Maybe can use contribution points  but this cost a lot work to do)

2nd: Adding Illegal Races for the server. (Require 2 players or more ) Why? Because most people complain about cops unbalanced, so i thought this may help to reduce or makes the game more fun. So PD have more respond jobs, if possible only allow cops to shoot on tyres or using spike strips.

3rd: Laptops at Home that can see Bank, Player Stats, Making Transaction or Purchase Cars or Property Online (Not encourge, but just suggestion even though we have Player menu). The reason is if we in middle of nowhere, most player can attack us when we idle for Player menu.

4th: Police can request shooting boat at nearest Pier if the Wanted player run away with boats. Drive-by seem doesnt much effective

5th: Set Up a Place that can Upgrade Sniper Rifle Skills, such as any suitable mountains that can shoot barrel from far away.

6th: Weapon Feature such as Weapon colour, lazer, or any suitable attachment

7th:

P/S: Maybe some of the suggestion might impossible, but I just give idea. Please correct me if they are exist or My point of view are wrong
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 03:13:05 pm by 1MG4MING »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Adding Features and Some More on this server
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 08:52:57 pm »
Thanks for your suggestions, but please only post a single suggestion per topic. If I approve half and deny half of these suggestions, how am I meant to move the topic to approved/denied if it's half and half? Please post suggestions in separate topics. I'd rather you spammed 20 topics than this.

1. Crew system is planned but not priority: http://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,434.0.html
2. It's coming.
3. Good idea, I like this, gives properties another purpose
4. Yes, when personal boats are added this can be added too. In fact I want to make it so cops can request a police helicopter from anywhere, so might add this too then.
5. If you mean to reduce the sway, I already plan to reduce sway for high skill level and also add a 'hold breath' mechanic.
6. I've seen weapon tints on some other servers but not 100% sure how it's achieved. Would be cool.
View trailers here.

Offline Vectorman

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-21
  • very hard to kill..
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vectorman
  • Discord name: Vectorman#2161
Re: Adding Features and Some More on this server
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 12:31:06 pm »
I like the 3rd idea bro..that will be cool.to have a laptop in your house..i suggest that we can make everything..i mean see players online,/pm one of them,/sendcash,receive cash from so far i mean the player enter in his house and you too ..you both connected to your laptop ..and he see you online.and send the cash..oh wowowowowowk..thats will be beautiful